Is there any program out there that uses TICI 1.0 for internet?
If so, with this program can you go to different websites using a typed in URL, and can this program actually display the text of the website?
Also, how far is the Internet Explorer by KermMartian coming?

POS
Tici isn't actually 1.0 yet, you will notice it says 30% on the project tab.

Kerm has not had the time or the need to really work on this and if you want to get the internet on calc, for now you will have to work with Brandon and yourself, although I am sure Kerm will let you see the code if he has any yet to his internet stuff Rolling Eyes

P.S. Internet explorer has almost nothing to do with internet on calc, the entire thing would have to be custom built, which would be quite hard. Besides, if your next to a computer with internet, why would you want to access the internet on a calc?

If you DID write a client on the computer that could connect to the internet and alow the calc to request a page, it would have to strip all the css, html, and php from a page (along with pictures)

Just pointing out the technicalities here, but good luck (I know you have the hardware for the calc working, but the software is the hard part)
The piece of software in my profile called "Internet Explorer" is more a practical joke than anything. Sorry. Very Happy
Harq wrote:
it would have to strip all the css, html, and php from a page

psst, there is no PHP in web pages that you view, its all server side Wink

@POS: TICI has nothing to do with the internet, thats what gCn+CN2 is for, although who knows when (or should I say "if"?) that ever gets off the ground Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours