i never knew there was a group of Cemetech on facebook. ha ha well, of course i joined. i couldn't help it.
also, i have AP testing this week along with next week...i expect im not the only one taking them. speak up if you are! i don't wanna be all alone!

this is really a pointless post, but i joined AP testing with it as well to save from creating two completely different topics that wont get many (if any) replies.

P.S. BTW Kerm, i just noticed your spoof picture for Harry Potter. very nice!
"AP" tests were a joke...
I dominated the AP Gov test on Monday. Very Happy
You only just noticed the spood? Be sure you see the full-sized version in the GIMP/Photoshop thread for full effect.
I also dominated the AP Government test Razz

/me checks time...

It's been 48 hours lol... there were two cases on teh free response I didn't know... the polygamy one, and the drug use one... but other than that, I got it I think Smile
@Kerm: i've seen the one in GIMP.
ya for me, last year when i took the AP Spanish language test i got a four, but this year taking 4 AP classes is tough; especially when your English teacher doesn't teach you how to analyze essays and argue about them.
I don't have my AP Biology test until monday, but I got a 5 on the practice test. Woo.
Hmm... yeah, I had tons of important in the past through days (the SATs and Computer Science AP, have another AP next week). Tests suck, school sucks, no question, always.
allynfolksjr wrote:

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.

@Kerm: whats a spood? can I eat with it?
elfprince13 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

QFT.

@Kerm: whats a spood? can I eat with it?
You get a spood when you cross sleep deprivation with final exams and add a dash of horrible keyboard.
ah, good combo

Im sad its not edible though.....
Beleive me, it's edible.
The Tari wrote:
I don't have my AP Biology test until monday, but I got a 5 on the practice test. Woo.

wow. either you have the best memory in the world, like my friend, or you study every single minute you have available making flashcards out of every definition, then you ask your biology teacher a question about every single note that he makes(of which you make several flashcards for), and study some more until you cant keep your eyes open any longer and repeating that cycle over and over until the test starts, like a really really smart (and pretty) girl in our class that is way too tightly wrapped.
clementop wrote:
The Tari wrote:

wow. either you have the best memory in the world or [stuff]

I'd guess its the first.
Ah, the AP tests. I enjoyed messing with that.
ha ha. she is definitely passing it though...
Neutral umm.... I got a 32/30 on a math test that we just learned about that day and wer learned the stuff yje day before. Then again, math has always come easy to me, including science, LA, Social Studies, journalism, spanish (some-what), woodshop, TIBASIC, and hopefully soon, ASM, but reasd my siggy. That is just for now.
I have my AP Environmental Science test on Tuesday Smile
So do I alex10819.
as a 10th grader i'm gonna take precal, mostlikely read over the book over the summer and move up to cal 1, journalism 2, AP World History, latin1, bio, chemisty, and something else, can't remember....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours