I have both. In Pearl, I am on Victory Road, beefin up me pokemans. In Diamond, I just stole the starter pokemon I didn't have and transfered them to Pearl. Razz
I have diamond and am working on getting my third badge. If it wasn't for the luccario i would be a lot farther by now.
I have Diamond and, right now, as I type, are earning my eighth badge.

Sca=ratch that. I just won it. Now for the second great endurance test of the game. Yeehaw.

@tifreak:
I didn't need to do that. My friend gave my his Empoleon because he failed to capture Palkia Smile

@lafferjm:
What do you mean "If it wasn't for the luccario"?
I can't beat the stupid wolf pokemon. I thought luccario was its name. All my pokemon are level 30 though so i am gonna go take on the gym again.
Yeah, but you only got Empoleon, I got all three, plus the pokedex shows that I had them all. I currently have 60 pokemon, and have seen 138.
Dang. Evil!!

BTW, what do you mean that you transferred the pokemon from Pearl to Diamond (or vice-versa)? Did you use two DSs?
yes, I own 2 DS', I have a normal one and a "lite" one...
Is that the reason you were inspired to make Pokemon Purple, the fact that you're a Nintendo fan? Just Joking
If you want to read why I started Pokepurple, read through...

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=491&start=0
Wait. You started in 2005???
umm, yeah. Razz

This september will be the 2 year anniversary.
...Wow.
That's amazing.
I would never have that much persistence.

DiamondUpdate:
I'm training my pokemon in Victory Road to be at least level 50, most likely at least 55. I've got 1.5/6 pokemon ready from my ultimate team. Woohoo.
Well, I plan on making sure my game rocks, and the more time I spend on it, the better it can be.

Pokemon Pearl Party Status:

Empoleon Lv 44
Torterra Lv 48
Palkia Lv 49
Luxray Lv 49
Lucario Lv 41
Infernape Lv 42

Still on Victory road, leveling up.
So your pearl is the main one and diamond is the one you are using to "cheat"?

Oh yeah, levels:
Empoleon L60
Dialga L50
Infernape L48
Luxray L46
Staraptor L45
Lucario L40

I might end up using the steelix, machoke, golbat, medicham, or graveler I caught on victory road to speed the process up, or just so that I actually have a ground type.
Since everyone else wants to post their levels i will too.

Monferno L30
Pachirusu L28
Graveler L26
Staravia L27
Floatzel L30
Happiny L20

I also only have two badges and am working on my third. I think i might have missed something though because your pokemon are almost the same as mine and you have eight badges already.
Actually, I just go into the gyms and take on everyone in there, and then beat the leader by the skin of my teeth XD That is why mine are so low...
lafferjm wrote:
Since everyone else wants to post their levels i will too.

Monferno L30
Pachirusu L28
Graveler L26
Staravia L27
Floatzel L30
Happiny L20

I also only have two badges and am working on my third. I think i might have missed something though because your pokemon are almost the same as mine and you have eight badges already.

Trust me. After you catch your version's legendary and make it through Mt. Coronet (and make it all the way up to snowpoint city), your pokemon will be tons stronger.

[EDIT]
Oh yeah. After you make it through Victory Road, your pokemon will be tons stronger.
Sorry about the double post. I just like pokemon so much I don't want to see it die... I've got no idea why.

lafferjm wrote:
I can't beat the stupid wolf pokemon. I thought luccario was its name. All my pokemon are level 30 though so i am gonna go take on the gym again.

Your level 30 Monferno should be able to beat the heck out of any lucario. That's below level 35. (Lucario is Steel/Fighting).

And a DiamondUpdate:
I decided to finally replace the Lucario in my team for a Machoke. We'll see how it works out.
I made it through victory road, giving each of my pokemon several levels.
I finally got Poketch App #6.
I just went through the beginning of a walkthrough (yes, I'm using a walkthrough, an online one, to prepare for major battles, such as gym battles), up to Flaroma town (when I started using it), to make sure I didn't miss anything.
What else... I'm waiting for my Infernape to learn Flame Blitz before I even think about challenging the Elite Four...
I was going to just charge in and see what would happen, but seeing the pokemon in the 60s didn't help. That's higher than my Empoleon :O
Anyway, levels:
Infernape: 52
Dialga: 50
Luxray: 53
(Luxray is easy to train, I just surfed back and forth above Sunyshore)
Empoleon: 60
(I give up training Empoleon, it's half impossible without decent trainers, which I've beaten up)
Staraptor: 47
(Whether I use Staraptor or Graveler, or Steelix is debatable)
Machoke: 46
(Whether I need a fighting type is debatable)
They are not going to get mad at you about the double post because the dates are about a week apart. And as far as my update i have four badges and all my pokemon are level 30. Right now i am looking for a good one to replace my happiny.
Using my friend's strategy, I'm employing a different training method:

I spend all my money, then I challenge the elite four. I gain lots of exp, but lose around 50 pokedollars. But then I gain it back Smile
We'll see how this turns out; my pokemon might hate me afterwards.

[ EDIT ]
Oh, lol. I beat it on my first try. *put your laughs here*
Anyway, I have 145 out of 150 in my pokedex. I caught the three lake pokemon, and I'm nearing the completion of the pokedex, which enables me to get the national dex Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours