I have suggested this countless times =P , something along the lines of the mouse editor would be most appreiciated =D
I got an error with creating folders as well. I ran the game nukewar and then i immediatly quit. After i quit i tried creating a new folder and my calc crashed.
With RC 4.1? Confused
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
I have suggested this countless times =P , something along the lines of the mouse editor would be most appreiciated =D

And what does this mean? Confused
Have you not gone to start>options>edit cursor??
He was responding to your post on the previous page.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Have you not gone to start>options>edit cursor??

What about the mouse editor?

Sorry if I'm acting n00bish or whatever the heck you call it.
He's saying that Kerm should put in an icon editor kinda like that.
Then say that. Some of us (me) aren't exactly adept at understanding implicit information.

back to the topic:

DoorsCS oughta have a built in prgm editor so you can make/edit programs without exiting the shell [that have icon sets of their own (DCS Basic)]. That and a GUI module system that allows for you to choose premade default icon sets for programs.
I wish there was some kind of compression or something so DCS would fit into 16k and less programs would have to be sacrified to the bea--ahem... Rolling Eyes
...utiful godess and um... yeah... Confused
An option to get rid of icons all together would be nice too, for those of us like calcmaniac who have ungodly ammounts of programs =P
Insanity wrote:
I wish there was some kind of compression or something so DCS would fit into 16k and less programs would have to be sacrified to the bea--ahem... Rolling Eyes

126,448 bytes Archive
Kerm, go ALL OUT on DCS.

Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
An option to get rid of icons all together would be nice too, for those of us like calcmaniac who have ungodly ammounts of programs =P

Or smaller icons. Maybe fit 9 per page instead of 6 and use smaller font (if it's even possible).

Also, DCS should have the ablility to hide programs or prgm names (with text appearing at mouse hover)
iirc there was a 3x4 font developed, and he cant make a huge one because of 83+ users. 1063K archive ftw!
What the heck is wrong with you people? I want bug reports (or lack thereof), not feature requests. RC4.1 is not the time to request new features.

@Keith: Does that still happen under 4.1?
well ok ok, I just went on a bug finding spree as of your last post, and created 6 folders (in eachother or however you wanna say it) and on the 6th folder, when i press back, it goes to the folder its in, if i press back again, instead of going to folder #4, it goes back to main DCS 'desktop'
KeithJohansen wrote:
126,448 bytes Archive
Kerm, go ALL OUT on DCS.

Psh, by the time it gets 48k, there better have a BASIC IDE in there or something worth expr("48-16") k of sacrifice...
...and the calc-to-calc networking too...
KermMartian wrote:
What the heck is wrong with you people? I want bug reports (or lack thereof), not feature requests. RC4.1 is not the time to request new features.

@Keith: Does that still happen under 4.1?

Yup. It's happened since I got RC 1. Maybe earlier, but I don't recall.

And yeesh, you don't have to be mean. Just include in the first post a list of rules about the thread and have the topic say "read first post before replying"

And you say WE don't have common sense.... Rolling Eyes
Hmm, I guess I forgot a smilie to soften the impact of my message.

@Keith, Pseudo: I think your problems are related. I'll look into it. Can you give me some specific steps starting from a RAM clear to replicate this?
I didnt RAM clear, I saw your post, went and looked for a archiving appvars freeze i had gotten earlier for no apparent reason (doesnt happen in 4.1) and that didnt happen, so i went folder crazy.
Specific?
Hmm....

Well, for me it's just:

-Started up Doors
-Made 6 folders on main (Basic, ASM, Misc, Utility, PET, Darkprgm)
-moved prgms into folders

-around 4th - 5th folder, back button goes haywire

-Clicky button and I go to diff folder or nowhere

(I will try to post a vid of it later)

I'll write up a list of the steps I take tomorrow.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours