Harq wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
What I find funny is that Kerm has women's tank tops available - yeah right, gimme a break Razz

You can always hope.
You never know when the hordes of female calculator programmers will decide to purchase Cemetech merchandise... Evil or Very Mad

*strange laughter* Yeaaaaaaaaaaah right.... Rolling Eyes Razz

I second Harq lol I just cannot see hordes of women programing calcs. lol
There IS a way to have calc programming women. I won't say HOW though...
/me points at tahben on #tcpa, then runs away.
That wall clock is pretty ghetto (useless and ugly), though.
But I like the clock....
At least TRY to stay on topic...The wall clock comment is on topic.
Yes, it does need to be spiced up a bit..
Indeed. I'm thinking strongly of getting messenger bag and a shirt or two, but I wish the bag came in something other than yellow. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Indeed. I'm thinking strongly of getting messenger bag and a shirt or two, but I wish the bag came in something other than yellow. Razz

Black definitely.
Who knows, maybe I'll buy one of everything (minus the girl shirt(s) of course)
yeah, it just scream nerd. Ah well.
Fr'real? You're thinking of actually buying something? Sweeet.
Without Cemetech, the Graphing Calculator is no fun. I'd gladly wear Cemetech apparel.

Hm...Cemetech mouse pads, screen savers (free), computers, calculator covers.....
Laughing Too far
the only thing, I am a man of free stuff. Ah well.

I could go for some Cemetech screen savers. Kerm? how about it?
0->A
Repeat A=100
Disp "Screen Savers!"
A+1->A
End
KeithJohansen wrote:
0->A
Repeat A=100
Disp "Screen Savers!"
A+1->A
End

Naturally, I optimize this code the moment I see it Very Happy

Code:
:For(A,0,100
:Disp "Screen Savers!
:End

Actually, that wouldn't be very interesting, because the screen would look the same at all times (except the flashing bottom line)...

Maybe something more like:

Code:
:For(A,0,100
:Disp "Screen Savers!","
:End

or anything to give it some more variation.

The simplest one I have is one that moves a random number of "*"'s across the screen in a random direction.
Fun taker-way. Anyway, back on topic:

Kerm (or anyone else willing to do so), we seriously should have official Cemetech screen savers or desktop backgrounds.
Eh, if they messenger bag wasnt yellow... ew... yellow is the worst color ever IMO. The black short sleeve is cool though...
I agree. The black short sleeve is one of my favorites
Cemetech calculator case? Cemetech 84+SE key cover thingy replacement? "official" TICI hubs (branded, of course)?

Maybe some of that stuff people might actually get Very Happy
I'd get one of each.

Heh, I'm 300% Calculator Geek
I'm strongly considering a bumper sticker, and I might be able to talk myself into a value tshirt.

And assuming it's reasonably priced, I'd definitely buy an official, individually tested, TICI hub.
I'm trying to update the bumper sticker (their server is sucking) and 'twould be pwnsome if you got a tshirt. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours