Can anyone here provide me a link to download OS 2.30?

I don't like OS 2.4 and 2.41..
What do you have against 2.41? The only thing I even noticed that changed was the teacher lock, but you shouldn't be using your calculator if you're not supposed to, anyway.
I don't personally have a copy of it saved, but I'm sure someone must...
I might have a copy lying around. If I find it, I will send it to you.
Alright thanks a lot rivereye.

I await for the good news.
you got lucky. http://rivereye.tifreakware.net/misc

Hope you enjoy it.
@rivereye: That page gave me a 403.
Sorry, that page gave me a 403 too..
If it helps, I also get a 403 for that page. Razz
alright, I will take a look at it. I hope to resolve that soon.
Argh, more waiting.

I hate that feeling of waiting.
RIVEREYE!!
Wilma!!!
http://rivereye.tifreakware.net/misc/ti84plus_os230.8xu
haveacalc wrote:
Wilma!!!
Plox 2 avoid useless, single-word posts that don't have any recognizable context or constructive use to the topic at hand
I wonder if TI would have a problem with us distributing OS versions, since they are not ROMs in the first place... Hmm...

And especially since you can just download them free, might be something that I could ask TI about... or see if they would be willing to put up a couple pages with all OS versions for the flash calcs.
tifreak8x wrote:
I wonder if TI would have a problem with us distributing OS versions, since they are not ROMs in the first place... Hmm...
Yes, they would and do, because their site requires you to accept a license agreement before downloading an OS. Among the tenets of the license are that you own the calculator in question and will not distribute the OS.
Heh, well, they have changed it since the last time I updated my OS, since I haven't downloaded one in... well... I have no idea how long. Confused I think the last time I updated was to update my 83+ to 1.16... Surprised
KermMartian wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
Wilma!!!
Plox 2 avoid useless, single-word posts that don't have any recognizable context or constructive use to the topic at hand

Sorry... Invictious' most recent post just reminded me of the Flinstones.
haveacalc wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
Wilma!!!

Sorry... Invictious' most recent post just reminded me of the Flinstones.
Ah, I didn't get the reference at all, and therefore I decided the majority of the other members wouldn't get it either.
I got it! Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours