Why is it that whenever I come up with an idea, it's already taken?

Seriously, I betcha my new site is a BLATANT copyright violation somewhere.
Seriously, someone check it out and tell me what to do to UNcopyright-violate it so that I can actually HAVE a site.

http://clik.to/unsyntaxprogramming

*sigh*...maybe I oughta just NOT have a website.......
i can't imagine that being a copyright violation....
Well....surely I've done SOMETHING that is protected by some legal thing
That shouldn't be violating any copyrights. Smile And, welcome to Cemetech!
That's a very sneaky way to advertise your website. >.>
Phew...Actually, the name was what I was most worried about.
It's hard to make original (or somewhat good) names
Looks clean to me. Smile
That's good to know. Very Happy

Hmm.... Kerm, I may PM you occasionally to look at the projects to see if anything is infringing. I promise I won't flood you though. I DO do research myself.
KeithJohansen wrote:

Hmm.... Kerm, I may PM you occasionally to look at the projects to see if anything is infringing. I promise I won't flood you though. I DO do research myself.

You really shouldn't need to. Remaking someone else's program is legal. As for the name, a simple google and ticalc search would clear you.
foamy3 wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:

You really shouldn't need to. Remaking someone else's program is legal. As for the name, a simple google and ticalc search would clear you.

Yeah....... Not entirely.... Let's just say I want him to tell me if I'm infringing HIS stuff....TI Calc is no prob and I google names
Dude, it was only that Doors CS thing; you _did_ base it on Doors CS, did you not? I only have beef with people who continue to use my copyrighted content after I cease-and-desistify them. Smile
Good plan but, hey maybe you and him could work to get her on projects then no worry about infringing.
KermMartian wrote:
Dude, it was only that Doors CS thing; you _did_ base it on Doors CS, did you not? I only have beef with people who continue to use my copyrighted content after I cease-and-desistify them. Smile

.....Well.....Honestly, now that I think about it.....The little arrow thingie was about the only thing that was....kinda....stolen....honestly I just wanted to make a graphical thingy that would outdo Mirage

Seriously....I hate mirageOS.....

Oh...I originally based the OS after my Palm Pilot
Dude, your menu had Link \ Display \ About \ Options \ Power as the choices, with a solid vertical line and dotted horizontal lines. Razz
Please let's just forget about that....I already deleted the photos...Calc Pics....the whole friggin' site......

Actually....the link part was probably taken
A GUI Shell DOES need Display and Options....And power off too.....
We gets the point Kerm he copied some of your program get over it Very Happy
Just the Pics.......
I never actually DID program that...... ^_^;;;;;;;;;;

L-A-Z-Y
Laughing, so what are your plans for USP?
KermMartian wrote:
0x5, so what are your plans for USP?

yeh you have a site so now what Razz give us details Evil or Very Mad
Well...

USP is a programming group consisting of just me and a select group of friends. We're aptly named since we just program and put up whatever we program that isn't too plain or overused (no Hello World or prgms that there are fifty billion copies of already.

I explain more but frankly I'd take up too much space. I'll just link to a faq/naq thing in my sig later.
cool man. Welcome to Cemetech, a world of crazy nuts who have nothing better to do (Just Joking). Ah well, I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Btw, interesting site.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours