So I happened to click on one of those stupid Tickle IQ test ads, and at the end it said I have a 142. Apparently that corresponds to being smarter than 99.74% of the population (1/372). How about you guys? Anyone take a real IQ test at some point?

Edit: I looked more closely, and I actually got every question right. XD The standard deviation is +/-14.889 for their test, so I could have from a 127.111 to 156.889. Hehe.
I'm the only person I've ever known to get an 'inconclusive' on an IQ test.
KermMartian wrote:
So I happened to click on one of those stupid Tickle IQ test ads, and at the end it said I have a 142. Apparently that corresponds to being smarter than 99.74% of the population (1/372). How about you guys? Anyone take a real IQ test at some point?

Edit: I looked more closely, and I actually got every question right. XD The standard deviation is +/-14.889 for their test, so I could have from a 127.111 to 156.889. Hehe.

I took the http://www.iqtest.com test a while back and got 175.
That's because I'm older and therefore get a lower score. Sad I got a 145 on that test, even though I'm sure we both got 100% of the Q's right.

IQ = 100*(mental age / chronological age)

Edit: took this one (http://simple-iq.com/) and it said 140.
true, that can always do it also. I have to wonder on such tests like that though.
Hehe, this one said 159: http://ivos.ivillage.com/assessment/exec/iqindex

If I use that, then I'm smarter than 99.99581% of the population or the smartest of a group of 23,863 people.
wud geting a 21 b bad?
I took one of those and got a 142 also, but they don't really mean anything, so its not really something worth bragging about...

@bfr: An IQ of 42 means you are dumber than 99% of the population by a large margin (average IQ is 100) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ

EDIT: I see you changed it to be 21 - I'm guessing it is a failed attempt at humor Rolling Eyes
Hehehehe I got a 149! (Yet I sometimes get C's in Biology!!)

You really need to calm down Kllrnohj just because people are messing around does not mean you have to kill the fun. We all know it means nothing.

And since that thing gave me a 149 it is obvious that thing is a bunch of BS.

EDIT:Kllrnohj, you really like the word a don't you?
Kllrnohj: Yes, because we both got all the questions right. Seriously though, I'd like to try a real IQ test some day...
Kllrnohj wrote:
I took one of those and got a 142 also, but they don't really mean anything, so its not really something worth bragging about...

@bfr: An IQ of 42 means you are dumber than 99% of the population by a large margin (average IQ is 100) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ

EDIT: I see you changed it to be 21 - I'm guessing it is a failed attempt at humor Rolling Eyes

Razz Yeah, I decided 42 wasn't low enough, so I halved it.
Mexi1010 wrote:
You really need to calm down Kllrnohj just because people are messing around does not mean you have to kill the fun. We all know it means nothing.

Hi, Dick. Do you mind if I call you Dick? Anyway, Dick, I didn't kill any fun. I merely was reminding people of its insignificance, yet by posting my own I reinforced that it can be interesting nonetheless. How about you leave the flames out of it, Dick? And while you are at it, learn to read, Dick, as I was obviously not at all upset or in any way not calm. Rolling Eyes Some punctuation skills would help your sentences, too, Dick, so that they stop being jumped phrases of words and actually become sentences.
ha ha i got a 118! At least i'm above average intelligence. Confused (barely)
ROFLcopters. I should make up a standardized Cemetech IQ test as part of the member join process and deny members who get below about a 115 or 120. Very Happy Take that, spam bots and knublets!
That would be really funny. I would feel sorry for the people who wouldn't make it, though the test would have to have random questions, otherwise they could still use a bot. Wink

But I am sure you knew that.
Well, that sucks for me. i would have to take it like 100 times to get at least above 200
I just noticed on the home screen that Cemetech is pronounced KE'me'tek while i pronounce it çe'me'tek...hmm

edited once
clementop wrote:
Well, that sucks for me. i would have to take it like 100 times to get at least above 200
I just noticed on the home screen that Cemetech is pronounced KE'me'tek while i pronounce it çe'me'tek...hmm

edited once
Apparently you can't read twice... the second lack-of-reading is that 200 != 120. Razz
I got 133 but these are all bogus so their is no point, on offense Razz
<edit> i did this in about 2-5 minutes to do
Yup, totally. Very Happy Amazing how gullible people can get tricked by these things, but apparently they do.
I made a 129 on one I took a few months ago online, but I rushed through it, so I don't know.

I need to get a real one done sometimes...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours