Ok, this Sunday, a large number of people will be coming over for Easter. I want to have a fun multiplayer game that most of the people will like. Right now I have 2 controllers and 1 nunchuck (going to buy another tonight when I get the game)

I have heard that Wario Ware Smooth Moves is fun, has anyone played it?
Another possibility is Excite truck, but I am not so sure about the multiplayer there.

I am hoping to buy the game tonight, thanks!
don't know about wario but excite truck does have multiplayer but i'm not totaly sure because i don't own a wii but i hear excite truck is cool
I have excite truck, and it is pretty sweet - good feeling of speed and whatnot. Its got standard split-screen multiplayer support, so if you have a smallish-TV, it might not be that great of an option. Also, it'll be harder to get people to just pick it up and play, as there is a [slight] learning curve (tricks, boosts, jumps, etc...). I also hear wario ware smooth moves is fun, and works with large groups of people as you pass around one Wiimote instead of everyone needing their own. Also look at Wii Play - its basically only $10 (its $50 but includes a Wiimote, which is $40 by itself), and has 10 'minigames' that are decent for multiplayer.

But of course, theres always Wii Sports (particularly Wii bowling, as you can get a bunch of people sharing one controller with that one) Smile
Yeah, I will probably get Warioware.

Right now I have:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Zelda

and there will be a few young kids there, so I won't get Red Steel or anything like that =P

I do have a small tv, but I am thinking of setting up a larger one that we have sitting around (it occasionally won't work though)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours