I am not even going to bother putting up the picture because you are too busy NOT listening to everyone else except your stupid idea of bashing people, they have places for people like you.....
Really? You mean places like the internet? No, but seriously, what places?

But I don't want a picture, anyway. What I want is a DESCRIPTION and a REASON for how/why an ON-SCREEN keyboard will increase typing speed without severally limiting the available screen resolution - which you repeatedly have failed to provide. Can you do that? Can you form words into coherent sentences with adjectives, adverbs and punctuation so that your sentences not only become sentences, but are also DESCRIPTIVE?

Remember, the PSP's screen is only 480x272 - you don't have a lot of space to work with, and a QWERTY keyboard will need a lot of space... Maybe provide a mock-up?

Oh, and I have listened and comprehended (you seem to be lacking in this area as you never answer any of the questions I ask you - a question are those groups of words that end with a '?'.) every word you have said, although my brain now hates me for that Laughing
@Kllrnohj: Dude, lighten up Sad
Mexi I do sortof agree with him, a qwerty keyboard would take up a lot of space. My thought would be to have it hideable or just not have it and just make the site so it can only read post not make them. Another option would be to it so Pocket PC's can post with their built in keyboards and PSP can't because they don't have built in keyboards.
<edit> Mexi Just give up the Keyboard idea it's not worth trying.
Whoa, dude, seriously. Punctuation, PLEASE. Your "sentences" are getting extremely difficult to read, and puts the term 'run on sentence' to shame.... yeesh. Proofread them too, you have words smashed together, and get a spell checker while you are at it or use the built in firefox one.

Any who, have you ever even used a PSP? Its got a 'built in keyboard' that it switches to whenever you click on a text input. This is also a homebrew program that allows you to use an IR keyboard (like the ones for PDAs and smartphones) with the PSP.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours