I tried it out and as soon as I ran it my calc crashed and this was that 3rd version.
Did you delete the appvar made by the previous version?? Otherwise, I have no idea...
The newest DCS's have a new thing that doesnt matter if you delete appvars or not.
calc84maniac wrote:
I think I found a bug that may cause problems. Isn't the name of the program being executed supposed to be put in op1 when running ti-os asm programs?
No, because Doors CS uses a completely different method of execution than the TI-OS. Why would I want to emulate their method?
Because some of the programs would use that for writeback...
I tried to convince him earlier, but no oats.
What DO you keep in op1?
elfprince13 wrote:
What the heck are you talking about? You've never so much as mentioned this to me...
Kerm, if you don't use op1, you could store it in their just for programs that require it.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
What the heck are you talking about? You've never so much as mentioned this to me...

actually I did, back when I was having issues with phoenix, desolate and gemini
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

actually I did, back when I was having issues with phoenix, desolate and gemini
Wait... is that the problem?! OMG, if that was the problem and setting Op1 fixed it, I would be like ZOMG PWNT
when did we start talking about Op1 and stop talking about write back?
elfprince13 wrote:
when did we start talking about Op1 and stop talking about write back?
When I started to think that the two things might be related.
how about for nostub programs emulate the TI-OS method of writeback.
elfprince13 wrote:
?? There is no TI-OS method of writeback...
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

there's writeback if you do it yourself. however that doesn't work for archived programs, so you could disable smart writeback, except unless its archived.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

there's writeback if you do it yourself. however that doesn't work for archived programs, so you could disable smart writeback, except unless its archived.
Already how it works. Smile I'm still trying to debug this strange issue with Phoenix though; I have no idea what it could be overwriting, since I looked through the source and it does normal writeback.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours