I heard this one from one of the philipino math teachers at our school. Just highlight after the a to see what the answer is.

Q:How many sides does a triangle have?
A:3

Q:How many sides does a square have?
A:4

Q:How many sides does a pentagon have?
A:5

Q:How many sides does a hexagon have?
A:6

Q:How many sides does a circle have?
A:2, inside and outside
somebody told this on sax the other day.
that was me. I was just posting it so others that werent on could read it.
No, it's infinity or zero! I swear! Razz
you coulda used Gainsborrow instead of white

True Invisible
Can't see me on a white Background

If Kerm ever makes a theme with a, say, light red background, the gainsboro will always be invisible. Hight light this post & quote it. In order, quote it to see the colors I used.

@the questions & answers: clever. Though wouldn't a triangle have 6 then? Or would it be a striaght line bent to form a circle, hence the 2 sides? =X
Hate to tell you, but that gainsboro text is perfectly visible to me on my monitor without highlighting it...
yeah, white is truly invisible, not gainsburo.

*tifreak8x pulls out a needle and pops the bubble hanging over some18kanal0n3's head

Razz
Q: How many sides does a Möbius strip have?
A: 1. Wikipedia it to see.
Harrierfalcon wrote:
Q: How many sides does a Möbius strip have?
A: 1. Wikipedia it to see.

Q: How many edges does a Real Projective Plane have?
A: 1

Q: How many faces does a Klein bottle have?
A: 1
@Kerm: hmmm... okay =/
@tifreak: hey!!!!! Surprised

=P Those are good elf. Wait, faces? Hmm... don't get that...
Q. How many people actually care about this thread?
A.
*gasps* theres nothing there!!! rofl
Truthfully, Kllrnohj, is right. We've gotten off topic and the main joke was the first post. I think this topic is dead and starting to fill with look-a-likes. Rolling Eyes Wink
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Truthfully, Kllrnohj, is right. We've gotten off topic and the main joke was the first post. I think this topic is dead and starting to fill with look-a-likes. Rolling Eyes Wink

Never mind that the joke isn't funny, and only marginally creative, as, as someone pointed out, the same would apply to all the other shapes listed.
So Kllrnohj, are you suggesting that the correct response to this thread would be to lock it? Cool
No point in locking it. Someone may have something valuable to add. But I agree that we should all stop posting useless crap here...
foamy3 wrote:
No point in locking it. Someone may have something valuable to add. But I agree that we should all stop posting useless crap here...
I was teasing Kllrnohj because we're usually having battles about me locking topics and him thinking it's a bad move. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
I was teasing Kllrnohj because we're usually having battles about me locking topics and him thinking it's a bad move. Razz

Yeah, I know. But you are very over-lockative.
foamy3 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

Yeah, I know. But you are very over-lockative.
That's not fair at all. I hardly ever lock topics anymore.
Well, actually, I guess you don't much anymore.

This example is actually rivereye, I believe, but it shows the site's attitude.
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1674
Nothing in the TOS was violated, but it still ended up locked. Nothing useful can be found in the thread, and no one can post anything useful because it's locked. It's just taking up space in the forum.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours