I guess everybody has a "playlist" of the best calc games, I would really like for everybody to post these games, so we can see all the nice games out there, mine is:

Paper Airplane falldown
Fast Tunnel
Aspirin
Connect 4
Reversi
Dodgeball 2
Doom
Maze3DII (and its evil counterpart)
Minesweeper
Pheonix (rogue squadron, elfs mod)
Snood clone
Zcart

Thats about it...
Currently:

Phoenix
Phantom Star
UncleWorm
Mines
Phoenix (got the highest score! but i bet u guys could be me by alot Razz )
Paper Airplane Falldown (addicting)
Civilization Sim(took me forever to type in all code manually....)
Sub game..(anti sub?)
sudoku! that takes forever, but still cool(i don't know whose edition)

thats about it....i'm more of an XBOX gamer
Pseudo wrote:
Minesweeper

Which one?
My sudoku, perhaps?

I've heard no mention of Cave. Or Pegs. Pegs is a classic calc games. (one of the main reasons I remade it Wink).
I play SF cave on occasion, the minesweeper is,the one by R. Bolyard.

Flash apps anybody?

DAWG
DCS
Elements
MirageOS
Omnicalc
OurWorld
Sketchy
Doesn't DCS screw up Mirage or vice versa?
They both work fine. I went on an App downloading spree last night.
Which did you have first? Whenever I get DCS it always screws up the first letter of hidden progs...
Well i have no hidden progs. I just use mirage for the memory menu hook.
Hrm...that would be it. I hid progs so I don't have to scroll through so many progs while I'm progging...

I noticed no one mentioned Video Poker...
Eh, I dun really like card games unless im actually playing and get to talk crap to the other players =D , and you cant really bluff against AI...
Harrierfalcon wrote:
Which did you have first? Whenever I get DCS it always screws up the first letter of hidden progs...
I've fixed that bug in RC2.
Oh. Sorry, I haven't tested it yet. In that case, I might start using DCS, that was the only thing that bugged me. Pardon the pun.

EDIT: Umm....I got the DCS in the DDE6 announcement, but it crashes oncalc. PTI loads it, but I can't move the mouse.
Harrierfalcon wrote:
Oh. Sorry, I haven't tested it yet. In that case, I might start using DCS, that was the only thing that bugged me. Pardon the pun.

EDIT: Umm....I got the DCS in the DDE6 announcement, but it crashes oncalc. PTI loads it, but I can't move the mouse.
My mistake. I'll upload RC2.1 later this evening; see if that repairs things for you.
Just got symbolic and prettyprint, they are the #@*$, and I got whacky fun random numbar generator. it is teh uber pwnage.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours