Would you reccomend the movie 300?
Yes! it was soo cool!
 85%  [ 6 ]
No way dude! it was totally retarded
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

i'm not sure how many of you have already seen this movie, but i'm having mixed feelings.
Some people at my school thought it was kick butt while some think its stupid

what do you ppl think?
here's a poll to help me out a bit...
I LOVED IT! +D Great movie though, although it was pretty bloody...

Saw it opening day =D
sick!

awesome to get some feedback...ill wait till tomorrow to check again. that way ppl'll have time to actually check this post lol...
I liked it a lot. Blood and Gore ++ , however it showed boobs like 3 different scenes, so I do not recommend getting your Mom to take you if thats what you where planning lol.
my mom's pretty chill about it....i mean she did let me see the life of Bryan (Monty Python for those who don't know) 1 scene with total nudity lol....
300 was awesome! My friend works at the theater and was able to get me in the night before opening night after the theater was closed. They previewed it and I got to come (for free!).
It is a highly enjoyable film if you just want to be entertained. Excellent in entertainment value (sex, blood, and gore - aka, a man movie Very Happy )

However, if you are expecting something deep and twisting (like a real story), you will be disappointed, but if you see the preview and liked the preview, the entire movie is basically that - just a lot more of it Wink
we have a latin field trip next week Rolling Eyes
elfprince13 wrote:
we have a latin field trip next week

what does that have to do with anything??? but that soulnds pretty cool anyways. ha ha

foamy3 wrote:
It is a highly enjoyable film if you just want to be entertained. Excellent in entertainment value (sex, blood, and gore - aka, a man movie Very Happy )

However, if you are expecting something deep and twisting (like a real story), you will be disappointed, but if you see the preview and liked the preview, the entire movie is basically that - just a lot more of it

ya i love those movies! all i need is blood, intense fighting, and crazy deaths to fill my need....

the game preview looks pretty crappy though... the graphics could be ALOT better.
clementop wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
we have a latin field trip next week

what does that have to do with anything??? but that soulnds pretty cool anyways. ha ha

take it in context with the topic.....
spartans=greek =P
dur da dur...ya i got it . took me a while though where ya going to?
clementop wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

However, if you are expecting something deep and twisting (like a real story), you will be disappointed, but if you see the preview and liked the preview, the entire movie is basically that - just a lot more of it

ya i love those movies! all i need is blood, intense fighting, and crazy deaths to fill my need....

the game preview looks pretty crappy though... the graphics could be ALOT better.

(psst, I said that, not foamy Razz )

games based on movies always suck - I can think of no exceptions to this
Kllrnohj wrote:
They're not as bad as movies based on games...like Street Fighter. I don't think anybody even saw that movie.
the_m0053 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
They're not as bad as movies based on games...like Street Fighter. I don't think anybody even saw that movie.

Um, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was teh pwnage. Don't be hatin'.

And Kingdom Hearts rocked, but it was based on lots of movies, so that doesn't really count. I heard the Spiderman game was good, but I never played so I can't back it up.
clementop wrote:
dur da dur...ya i got it . took me a while though where ya going to?

....to see the movie

@Pseudo: its...errr.....ummmm.....welll.... we felt like doing it, and our teacher is just happy were doing anything other than sitting around.
the_m0053 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

There are several good game-to-movie examples. I personally liked the Doom movie (the first person scene ruled all), and I enjoyed the Tomb Raider ones as well
....well games like James bond are kick *gluteus maximus*!! i love everything or nothing, although it barely went with the story line. Great graphics. another plus is for Nightfire. although the graphics weren't the BEST, it was still awesome for missions and maps. the latest, From Russia with love is alright..cool things you can do, but still needs improvement.. I think

actually...these games are based on movies that are based on books...hmm

so, Kllrnohj re-think what you said about games based on movies aight?
To bad the halo movie died. They where really good books...
Halo movie? i never heard that was going to happen....it would be kinda aqward though...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours