clementop wrote:
if i ever run into that problem ill try re-installing, if that doensnt work, ill contact the genious (Kerm of course Razz )

...or you could just use TILP (then again, everyone can also just keep ignoring me and this solution/improvement)
well...i have no experience with that application...i could try it though. if i like it, then i will make it my primary software, but for now, i think im going to stick with what comes in the box.
Even though what comes in the box is complete and utter crap, slow as hell, and prone to just randomly stop working? Yeah, sounds like a brilliant idea to stick with that to me, too Rolling Eyes
ha ha...well i guess i should try TILP then.. Razz
I agree with Kllrnohj there. I found TILP to be a better application all around.
wow...TI connect must really suck...
yeah, it does. The big seller for TILP though is the *nix compatibility.
Kllrnohj wrote:
clementop wrote:
if i ever run into that problem ill try re-installing, if that doensnt work, ill contact the genious (Kerm of course Razz )

...or you could just use TILP (then again, everyone can also just keep ignoring me and this solution/improvement)
Sounds like a plan. That's what I usually do anyway. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours