clementop wrote:
im really glad you guys are supporting me here
im really getting to know what kind of people there are out there

and...yes..i JUST found the user map
pretty cool
i can see that many people are located on the east coast
however, some of the users either have no posts or are not active at all. whatever

no prob

but where is the user map?
about section (on top)
then click on geographic user map...otherwise, click here
http://www.cemetech.net/about/usermap.php
itll take about a minute to load, wait it out
But yes, it is horrible inaccurate. I think it confused Kerm when I was complaining about snow once, since the map thinks I'm in Texas.
clementop wrote:
about section (on top)
then click on geographic user map...otherwise, click here
itll take about a minute to load, wait it out

Hey thnx for the 411 Clementop.
well i'm guessing this website was designed for having people help each other out
so...YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
Name- calc84maniac
Location- Behind you with a hand grenade
Languages- TI-Basic, zilog80 assembly
foamy3 wrote:
the_m0053 wrote:
Isn't there some sort of user map sort of thing on this site already...?

There is, but it's horribly inaccurate.

But don't tell Kerm. He won't admit it.

You guys are talking about this:

And don't blame me, blame GeoLocate. Razz
No Kerm, I lay the blame solely at your feet. Why? Because the same program that you are using WORKS EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE. That means YOUR code isn't working right (maybe not updating the user IPs frequently enough?)
Kllrnohj wrote:
No Kerm, I lay the blame solely at your feet. Why? Because the same program that you are using WORKS EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE. That means YOUR code isn't working right (maybe not updating the user IPs frequently enough?)
Perhaps everyone else is using a different IP->Lat/Long service than me? I should consider looking for a more reliable service.
no need to fight...i mean seriously...
clementop wrote:
no need to fight...i mean seriously...
We're not fighting; Kllrnohj is merely vehemently requesting I spend my valuable time on trivial website features of my free homepage. Wink Just Joking
whatever you say, master Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
We're not fighting; Kllrnohj is merely vehemently requesting I spend my valuable time on trivial website features of my free homepage. Wink Just Joking

No, I just want you to finally admit it doesn't work Razz (Hell, you could just remove it - solves that problem. Or if you want people to show up, have them enter their city/state/country and do it that way)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours