Well, here is an interesting case.

I'm not sure, I just asked for more details.

Anyone else know of anything like this?

I know that calc84maniac told me (and showed me) the blue screen of death extending outside the normal range after being in his pocket for extended periods of time, so the heat may have something to do with it, but I'm not an expert on the hardware or anything.
I'm trying to think of some things that might have caused it; I see you have an account - can you direct him over here?
OK, I changed my post to include a link to this topic.

I'm not sure if the user will notice though; they don't appear to to post much, so they might not notice...

Do you think I should PM/email noodle?
Well, the BSOD has always gone outside the screen for me, but occasionally I pull it out of my pocket and there's a bit of blue by itself outside the screen and when I touch it, it spreads, but it goes away.
I've gotten that on my 84 as well, but never on any of my other calculators. I blame bad case design on TI's part.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours