http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=22044

Im wiring my desk up right now... lol
really cool. Too bad I don't have room underneath my desk for that right now (but I will have to keep it in mind later in life).
Seen it on Digg already. 'Tis indeed pretty nifty.
i guess the peg board is probably better if you want to be able to easily change/upgrade stuff
I thought about doing something similar when I was making my cust. windows.

I thought about getting clear sheets of plexi-glass and building my computer in that then hanging it on my wall or over a window. XD, wouldn't of had much room for my graphics card, eh?

I thought about making a wierd shape (an 'A' for Alex was an idea). I even though about under my desk as well. But I ended up getting a case that has headlights and has the looks of a front of a muscel car up on top. =/

heh, but adding stuff like a external HDD and CD/DVD burners down there may be a clever idea, just don't sckootch forward when the CD tray is opening! Laughing Rolling Eyes bummer.
...or you could bolt and hotglue the components to the back of a door, like I did. Very Happy Pix soon.
...or you could just set the crap on the floor, as I, my dad, my mom, and sister have all done (along with a majority of the computers I have seen) I mean seriously, who has a power strip ON their desk and not on the floor??? And why do you need a wifi router on your desk? Its not like you are going to need it for the PC thats sitting oh-so-far away - its what, a distance of 2-3 feet?

Anywho, I had an idea for a case mod that was basically a double-wide full size case with extras like a built in switch (prolly a ~16 port or similar), maybe a wifi access point, and a UPS... then I realized I had no money for any of it Very Happy
Kllrnohj wrote:
I mean seriously, who has a power strip ON their desk and not on the floor???

Let's see here... my desk is an attachment to a custom built loft... Yeah, after all that, two screws isn't all that much work. What I really need is some of those srew-in hooks so I can route my power cable properly. And the inside of my case could use a little more work on power cable routing.
yeah, truely, I can go for re-organizing my cables some.

nice to see you around here proegssilb again.
I'm only passing through. Frankly, I'm not happy to be here, as my post on T83 will detail.
proegssilb wrote:
I'm only passing through. Frankly, I'm not happy to be here, as my post on T83 will detail.
.../me sighs and anticipates upcoming intra-community drama.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours