strangely enough, it wasn't aliens. gotta love the wife's quote at the end.
ha ha ya...seriously geeks are kick but Very Happy
haha, nice story. But how can no one have been arrested if they recovered the laptop? Seems like the owner of the house would have been a good person to arrest and question....
Hehe, that's a great story, elfprince. I second what Kllrnohj said, though...
really cool there. I will have to make a note to install either folding@home or something of the like on my next lappy, just in case something happens to it.
Haha, like we don't already read slashdot... Rolling Eyes
some of us don't slashdot. I prefer to do digg myself (that, and /. is blocked at school, digg isn't).
rivereye wrote:
some of us don't slashdot. I prefer to do digg myself (that, and /. is blocked at school, digg isn't).
Shock That's weird. Don't forget, you can always glance at WorldTrends for the latest headlines from both.
could, but what good is World Trends when Cemetech is blocked at school also.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours