wth, why can't Vermont get this much snow?

http://wallstreetfighter.blogspot.com/2007/02/now-this-is-blizzard.html
If I ever got that much snow, I'd make a HUGE watchtower-snowman with a turret for hat. Razz
That reminds me of the blizzard of '96 here; we got snows that were roughly that high.
the ice storm of 97 or 98 was pretty intense but we didn't get much snow then either Sad
man, too much snow. A good two feet if fine by me (after that, my blower would work hard, I think it could do three, but it would take a while to get out of the barn with that)
SNOWMOBILE! YAY!
yeah, if you could get it out. You would need a haybarn to get it out of there, but otherwise, would be kind of cool. I would be worried about the packing though, that much snow will pack a lot quickly.
Holy, that's alot of snow... you could have ALOT of fun right there...
Yes! It just snowed where I am. It's only a modest 5 inches (plus some ice), but it was enough to cancel school. Now for that snowman I mentioned...
If only I could get even 6 inches... Neutral
calc84maniac wrote:
If only I could get even 6 inches... Neutral
bash.org.... Very Happy
haveacalc wrote:
Yes! It just snowed where I am. It's only a modest 5 inches (plus some ice), but it was enough to cancel school. Now for that snowman I mentioned...

yeah, its snowing here as well - already got about 2-3 inches, still coming down. Snow + traffic = ice under snow Very Happy
There's so much double-entendre fodder in this thread, it's not even funny. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
There's so much double-entendre fodder in this thread, it's not even funny. Razz

Yes, and you really don't need to even point it out its so obvious Razz
woot, school was canceled tomorrow, the announcement came this afternoon, we're slated for at least 20 inches (finally), time to bust out the $270 sled.
that is a lot of snow. Our snow right now is getting whipped around and is ending up anywhere.

Too bad you couldn't go lugging up where you are at (just did that today, and I had good times).
haveacalc wrote:

Lucky! It is well-known throughout the high school I go to that there hasn't been a snow day in a long time (20 years, maybe more), and probably won't be a snow day for a long time. Even when there's over three feet of snow, and it's cold, school still isn't canceled. Sad The only time I had a snow day was one time in first grade...ah...I remember that. I walked all the way to school with trees falling down around me and hail/sleet rushing at my face to find out that there was no school.... >.< I've been hoping for another snow day ever since then.
I live in memphis and we got a day off when we had about 1 inch of snow 2 weeks ago Very Happy
We got it pretty bad here. Today was sort of canceled. Because our teachers went on strike earlier we really need to make up days. We went to school, they took attendance, then we went home. I was home before 8:30 a.m. They already can celled tomorrow.
I had one snow day this year, the first in about ten years, and last week we had two 'cold days' because it was -20 or something with wind chill.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours