screenshots are down...just to tell you
PyroEdit III
- Added Pen Tool
- Added Preview-before-opening
- More size optimizations

Still pending:
- Rotation by x degrees (can I get an ASM routine - most preferred for live rotation - for this or can someone teach me how to do it in BASIC?)
- Tilemapper
- The polygon tool (making it smaller)
- Plug-ins, and deciding whether I should implement them or not.

PyroEdit Online Sprite and Tilemap Editor
>> PyroEdit is now being unleashed to the Internet! PyroEdit Online will be able to do what PyroEdit III can do and more when it is finished, and can be accessed from anywhere.
PyroSysX Web Desktop
I'm slowly getting it rebuilt... It can already run "applications."
http://pyrosysx.mine.nu
Insanity wrote:
PyroSysX Web Desktop
I'm slowly getting it rebuilt... It can already run "applications."
http://pyrosysx.mine.nu
Explain plox. I'm assuming it's an AJAX application?
Yes, it's an AJAX app.
I'm wondering how I'm gonna do styles though so the user can instantly change it. Maybe I should have the styles set by JavaScript instead of a CSS sheet so it can change on the fly...
hmm, reminds me of Swivel's and my ForumOS project
I looked at your desktop thing and its actually pretty interesting. I hope it comes along well, I want to see what you do with it.
Harq wrote:
I looked at your desktop thing and its actually pretty interesting. I hope it comes along well, I want to see what you do with it.
I can never get to the site Razz but I assume it's going well. You need a more reliable server.
PyroEdit III
PyroEdit III is finally finished. I kind of finally realized it's just a sprite editor Razz , so I worked on slimming it down, and now it only requires 8k of RAM (including space for two pics). Plug-in support has also been added back in, and it is much smaller and simpler. You can have as many plug-ins installed in PyroEdit as your memory will allow.

Three plug-ins have been developed so far:
- Pyromap, which has been slimmed down from the 2.x version.
- PyroDCS, which displays a DCS header for an 8x8 sprite.
- Pyroart - the insprational drawer from PyroEdit 1.x and 2.x.

aMAZE
The Pacman clone is back in development. The AI is pretty smart, and goes the nearest direction towards you. It's also pretty mean, too, because it eats your food. Razz

Screenshots later.
Yay @ PyroDCS. Thanks for that. Smile
PyroEdit Plug-In: PyroDCS
PyroDCS can now convert not only 8x8, but also 16x16 icons to DCS hex now.

PyroEdit Plug-In: PyroMap
Rewriting interface.
( Bump )
And here's some screenshots (stupid Edit button...):

EDIT: Oh, now it works.

Another Edit: Change of plans. Looks like I'm going to porting it to NextGen while Halifax is porting a version of DCS (as far as I know - correct me if I'm wrong?).
( Bump )
PyroEdit Plug-In: PyroMap
PyroEdit now allows editing of maps smaller than 8x12 (4x6 @ 16x16), and you can now also use display offsets. Editing's a bit easier, too, as you only need to use one set of keys now to scroll around the map.
Chemical Reaction
Chemical Reaction is a pure-BASIC DDR clone that I am making. It is coming out pretty good, and it looks just as good as an xLIB version of the game would. It's also pretty small, too, coming under the radar of about 3k.

Insanity, please change your avatar...

Just curious, where did you get the name?
It was one of the first names I thought of (and the first name that fit equally within bounds in the animation Razz).
Where can i get a copy of pyroedit III?
Chemical Reaction
The DDR clone is finally finished. And here's the final product!

I'll upload it right now.
Nice! looking forward to trying it out. It's very fluid in animation, too. Good job Good Idea

Actually, just wondering, but why did you use {} brackets? (Not that I'm complaining. It looks cool!)
[ shrugs ] I guess it just looked aesthetically pleasing to me. A cookie to me if I even spelled that right.

Oh yeah, and PyroEdit won't be coming out for a little bit more (a these bugs!)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours