Calc84, how have you implemented a greyscale so perfect? Shock

Interrupts set at fast speed?
Modded Fastcopy that masks 10101010b from source?
ilargesprite?
Grayscale programming package used?
I think you should make a DCS version of that, to use the mouse routines, and whatever else it has to offer. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Grayscale programming package used?

he wrote it from scratch.

Tifreak: agreed.
tifreak8x wrote:
I think you should make a DCS version of that, to use the mouse routines, and whatever else it has to offer. Razz
Thirded. Elfprince and I are trying to come up with a bunch of DCS6 apps to release concurrently or soon after DCS6, and this would be an excellent addition.
Yeah, especially since Windows ships with minesweeper Very Happy
I don't think the grayscale would work while the cursor routine is running. Or would it?
<evil> After what we've got for info, I guess disassembly will work better. Surprised Wink </evilness>

It would surely be a good program with DCS. Small. Addicting. Visually great. Minesweeper!
very nice, will scalability be possible?
If by scalibilty you mean bigger/smaller grids, then no. I used the fact that there were 64 in many optimizations, and it just won't support it.
calc84maniac wrote:
I don't think the grayscale would work while the cursor routine is running. Or would it?
Not really, but you could certainly write a modified routine and just use the GUI API for the main menu...
New screenshot!

Download:
otbp.freehostia.com/files/Minesweeper.zip
Awesome, very smooth grayscale and graphics. Smile

/me deletes the old beta and downloads the new beta
Very nice! I'm becoming increasingly convinced you should make this for Doors CS.
Is there one we can download with the timer and high score?
Kerm: How would DCS make it better?

Pseudo: Copy the link in my other post and paste it in the Location Bar.
mouse routines mabye?

EDIT: and calc, i did copy the link (otbp.freehostia.com/files/Minesweeper.zip) that one. and It gave me MINESBIN.8xp and controls.txt . the game does not have timer or auto-clearing of spaces, or highscore.
Oops, I put the wrong program in the zip. Fixed.
how soon till its out of beta?
I dunno. I did add a cursor, though. I'm still going to tweak it and add a few things I think.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours