I tried to click multiplicity but i got a blue scrre with a square and an X in the middle

*All i have is that on my screen

29 users registered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: steelersfan1693
Cimians: ℄100
Owned: 0
Minions:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I tried to click multiplicity but i got a blue scrre with a square and an X in the middle

29 users registered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minions:
Indeed, the Java applet failed to load. As I said in the other two topics you posted in today, Multiplicity was a planned project and never got past the very earliest development stages.
KermMartian wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:

29 users registered.
Minions:
Indeed, the Java applet failed to load. As I said in the other two topics you posted in today, Multiplicity was a planned project and never got past the very earliest development stages.

I apologize for not paying closer attention. Sad
steelersfan1693 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:

29 users registered.
Minions:

I apologize for not paying closer attention. Sad
Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation! Perhaps you're not a lost cause after all, SteelersFan. On the topic, though, I'm a bit disappointed I never got to finish this project, and I hope the up-and-coming TBG includes some of the features I had envisioned for this.
Very Happy So just what were your plans for the Multiplicity? It was looking very impressive from what you had done so far. Whats this new TBG gonna do?
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Very Happy So just what were your plans for the Multiplicity? It was looking very impressive from what you had done so far. Whats this new TBG gonna do?
Well, the main difference between TBM and what I wanted Multiplicity to be is that TBM consists of many many different worlds, each relatively small maps that exist only on the single server of the person hosting the game. You don't see anyone from other servers, and although cross-server teleporting was once implemented, it was never used widely. I envisioned Multiplicity as closer to the real world: it's always there, you can always find everyone playing the game in it, and it's one big continuous world instead of many individual, disconnected, smaller worlds.
So how has the TBM project progressed? Are you pleased with the amount of work you have completed on it and do you think you will get it finished?

...and sorry for calling it TBG instead of its proper name TBM.
steelersfan1693 wrote:
So how has the TBM project progressed? Are you pleased with the amount of work you have completed on it and do you think you will get it finished?

...and sorry for calling it TBG instead of its proper name TBM.
No no, you got it right, TBG and TBM are two separate projects. TBM is The Builders' Mod, a set of modifications to the game Blockland. TBG (The Builders' Game, aka Freebuild) is an extension of the work done by TBM, but making it a whole separate game. Elfprince13 is the main developer on TBG/Freebuild; there's some info here on the forum.
Well, both are names for similar projects. TBM refers to a mod to the game Blockland. TBG is a rebuild of Blockland w/ TBM with performance tweaks and newer features.

A great place to check on the status of the project is to look at http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3826&highlight=

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours