Today, I saw a Gamestop that had 1 Wii left (they had closed). Tomorrow I am going to be there at opening and I am trying to decide what to get with it

So right now I know I am going to get
Wii ---------------------------------- 250
Zelda:TP --------------------------- 50
extra controller and numchucks - 60
total--------------------------------- 360

Now I cannot decide whether I should leave it at that, or get more
Here my choices are:
Elebits - most likely, wonder if anyone has it
CoD III
Excite Truck
GT pro series

-or-

a few gamecube games (Gamestop has a sale on a few)
probably;
Fire Emblem - 10
Custom Robo - 10
Chibi Robot --- 10 (sounds interesting Very Happy )
and 1 other gamecube game: choice between:
Mario Cart : Double Dash
Super Smash Brother's Melee
Pikmin
Zelda : WindWaker
Bratz: Forever Diamondz with Bonus!
and we can't forgot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Th main reason I asked is because I am sure that someone here has had experience with most of these games (especially the last 2) and can tell me what they think (Unless someone recommends otherwise, I will go with the gamecube and ninja turtles!)
you do realize for Gamecube games, I think you need a gamecube controller. If so, then I say SSBM from the GC list.
I think I will go with that, and I hope you people realize I am being sarcastic with the last 2 Razz

Also, the Wii controller does support GC games

Also for vc games, http://wii.nintendo.com/virtualconsole_en.jsp

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I will need to buy a remote ( I will just not buy the 4th gc game)
Definitely go with SSBM. Amazingly cool game, that is.
Harq wrote:
Also, the Wii controller does support GC games

Nope, it doesn't Razz Trust me, I have a Wii. Oh, and don't forget to pick up a GC memory card, you need one of those if you want to save Wink

Just pick up a MadCatz Wireless GC controller for $20 from there - works great. I also recommend Soul Caliber 2 - awesome game, I love it Smile (just get these things used. I picked up a used copy of SC2 for $10, lol)

And most VC games require the "Classic Controller" add-on (with the exception being NES games)
ok then. Otherwise, the Wavebird is a nice option.
it is, but its $10 more Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours