Which language should I take?
Japanese
 41%  [ 5 ]
German
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

I am trying to decide what language I should take in highschool early (thy giv you a packet and 1 day to decide on things like this Razz thats why I want to do it early).

The only 2 that I am really considering are German and Japanese.

I was wondering what everyone else thought.

P.S. another thing is that my mom wants me to take German... Neutral
chinese would be nice as china is a growing world power.
Japanese! I myself know a few words after playing Final Fantasy XI (FFXI) for 2 years.

Kawaii - Cute (learned that though my friends, whom go to Anime Club)
Matane - See You Later (meant to be said if you are planning later reservations with the person)
Waru, abbrivated simply 'w' - lol (used casualy).

Thats off the top of my head...

Matane! w

Wink

If Romainan was on the poll, I'd click that, onlt because the langauge sounds cool. Rolling Eyes
Take Assembly! Razz Just Joking
My friend has a language in his book that is derivd from romanian, I think that is cool Good Idea
Maybe you could take Thai....

Ya know, "f**k" in Thai means "pumpkin." Razz

(My counsins are from Thailand)

Hmmm...German or Japanese....

Probably German, but Japanese would be OK too.
I would rather take German, but that is me.
German, thats what I take, and I like it - I'll be taking German 5 AP this semester, actually... Plus, the country is totally sweet (legal drinking age is 16, w000t Wink )
Japanese is more likely to be useful, plus you'll be able to pick up hot anime chicks. Wink
Take Canadian.
If you're technologically-minded, Japanese will be more useful for you in the business world, since that's where a lot of technological innovation is taking place these days.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours