12%  [ 2 ]
3 to 5
 18%  [ 3 ]
5 to 10
 43%  [ 7 ]
greater than ten, and they are all expensive =D
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Yeah, I pump gas. Here's the link for the guarantee, btw: http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/australia/corporate_australia/STAGING/local_assets/downloads_pdfs/a/Aust_retail_ATS_New_fuel_guarantee.pdf

And sorry to hear about your pantleg. I know that stuff really stinks, and the smell is hard to get out. I usually keep an extra change of clothes in my car when I'm at work incase something happens. Smile
haha, thx. Yeah, my mom went in and asked for a bag to put my pants in, she came out and said you need to drop yuor pants... (I always wear long johns, go figure.) I looked at the bag, and said, I'll stuff my leg in there. Thansk for the link mate =D

haha. We're siriously off topic Laughing Laughing
BTW: Australia? Thought you were in the US *feels really embarssed if you are* XD.
"I need to learn to draw now =X This tablet is fun to use, if ym hand writing was any better I'd write my posts =D." says some18kanal0n3 trying to get this back on topic. Rolling Eyes
foamy3 wrote:
First, I was joking about burning it. Free gas is free gas. But if you ever have an option, go with BP/Amoco.
I know, but I thought I'd play devil's advocate.
Yeah, I'm in the US. Pennsylvania.
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
[...] "I need to learn to draw now =X This tablet is fun to use, if ym hand writing was any better I'd write my posts =D." says some18kanal0n3 trying to get this back on topic. Rolling Eyes
Ha, I have a real tablet PC. Beat that. Smile
Well, One day I wish to have two moniters, and a tablet that has a built in screen! Similar to this, but with a Tablet in there somewhere =D

Expecting to have something like this in 10-20 years >.<

Edit: There is a tablet in the picture, forgot the Cintiq was a tablet >.< XD
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Edit: There is a tablet in the picture, forgot the Cintiq was a tablet >.< XD

A cintiq isn't a tablet PC. Its just a touch screen Rolling Eyes Oh, sorry, I mean "Interactive Pen Display" Evil or Very Mad

Dual monitors are cool, but dual monitors running Beryl destroy all Very Happy
Yeah, If I meant a Tablet PC, I'd type 'a Tablet PC.' Laughing

But then again, you may call a Tablet PC, simply a 'Tablet.' It all varies mate, it all varies. Cool

Sadly, "Interactive Pen Display" sounds quite 'disgusting.' Don't ask, I just finished watch James Bond. Neutral Surprised Laughing

Beryl, heh? I will give it a google.
Sorry, *nix users only Razz

but no need to google, for a topic exists here! ZOMG! http://cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2201
Tablet PC screens, like Wacom tablets, are EMR-transductive, not touch-sensitive. English: it make good control of pressure and location.
I got $100 from my grandparents!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cool. I really wish I got more money to spend.
The reason I'm so excited is because I usually get $50.
Heh, lucky people with generous relatives. Very Happy In other news, I have 18 hours to not finish Doors CS. I wonder what the sig will say in 19 hours...
I predict it will either give a jumble of meaningless numbers or start looking really ugly with some - signs in there Razz
it will be interesting. You are at the 4 hour mark now.
Either this is exactly midnight for Kerm (which I know it's not), he set it for Greenwich Mean Time - 1:00, or it just displays 0 Days 0 Hours. If it's the latter, how boring... Neutral

Edit: During my reply, the counter flipped over to -1 hours. W00t! Very Happy
Yesterday Afternoon, I was thinking, it probably reads DCS6. But I couldn't post, spent new years day with a friend.
I like how the hours continue to increase without bound negatively and the days remain at zero. Very Happy
Chipmaster wrote:
I like how the hours continue to increase without bound negatively and the days remain at zero. Very Happy

no... the Days have decreased to Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours