AOE III
Battle for Middle Earth
a dewalt drill
accessories for the drill
Family Guy trivia game
a Jacket
A candle that smells like Sugar cookies
A vice, to bolt up to my tool box

Return AOE III and go buy AOM gold edition, the community is not quit as active as it used to be, but the game is AWESOME!
That is ok, AOE III is very fun and quite difficult. Will be better once I get my PC set up on XP, because my laptop just barely makes the requirements for the processor. Wink
Harq wrote:
Return AOE III and go buy AOM gold edition, the community is not quit as active as it used to be, but the game is AWESOME!

psh, AOE III is amazing. I'll admit, I love the eye candy Very Happy nothing like shelling a building and having it be destroyed realistically - yay for physics! That, and the home city idea and upgrade shipments are pretty cool, a new twist on the old RTS design.

Way better than AOM Razz
have you ever played AOM Confused
It may not seem like much, but I got more than I could've wanted:

Best of Deep Purple
new watch
duct tape wallet
saw "A Night at the Museum"
air mattress
Cell (book by Stephen King)
butter salt (for popcorn)

I wanted the Wii, but I didn't get the list to my parents in time, but I'm not worried, I'm still happier than could be about this Christmas Smile .
I got some good stuff:
$50 gift card
$30 bonus at work
$60 bonus at my other job
Sweet pair of gloves for my job that's 10 hours outside in the cold
I also got myself a 6-oz combo 512MB MP3 player / XM satellite radio from woot.com for el cheapo ($20 instead of the MSRP of $150).
i got:

1.Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 hours
2.Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 hours
3.Sams Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML and XHTML in 21 days
4.Sams Teach Yourself PHP in 24 hours
5.Tennis Balls(Family Joke)
6.$40 Gift Card to Barnes and Noble
7.A Feast For Crows
8.Brainteasers Eye-Popping Puzzles
9.Dragon Champion
10.Dragon Avenger
11.Electronic Sudoku
12.Pocket Watch
13.Exon gas card
14.Wal-Mart Gift Card
15.Five dollars(its the thought that counts)
16.Mini Etchasketch
17.Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus
18.Cars the video game
19.$25 check
20.Clothes(lots)
21.New Hat
22.Bag of MM's
Nice, I'm thinking of using the money I got to buy me a set of Logitech Z-5500 speakers, *droooll*.... Very Happy
lafferjm wrote:
i got:
[...]
22.Bag of MM's
Definitely the most important thing on that list. Very Happy
lafferjm wrote:
i got:
13.Exon gas card

I recommend burning the card and filling up with BP Wink
foamy3 wrote:

Uh.. gas is gas, they all get it from the same place, anyway Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

Uh.. gas is gas, they all get it from the same place, anyway Rolling Eyes

But better additives are better additives. Plus, BP gives you a fuel system guarantee. If your car messes up and a mechanic confirms that it's from bad gas, just send in your estimate and your BP receipt, and BP will reimburse you in full.

Trust me, I'm a Vehicle Refueling Assistance Technician. Wink
You know that all the gas that enters the US in the gulf that gets sent through the main pipelines are shared and you get the same gas at different gas stations. That's like telling someone to burn a gift certificate that they got for a free Aquafina because they should get Poland Springs. It's all fricken tap water anyways.
Chip has a very good point. The same oil goes to Shell, AM/PM, BP, Texco, etc. The only difference is the additives the companies add, and the price. Same with water... kinda of... Very well placed mate =D
Thanks. I saw a tv show on the gas pipeline. Apparently, each company deposits a certain amount of oil at the base of the pipeline and they extract the same amount at the top; however, there is no guarantee that they will extract the same oil that they deposited.
Transalaskan Pipeline?

It would make sense that each company uses the same pipeline, too much money, and enviromental issues, for each company to make their own pipeline. I never thought rivals would do such a thing Laughing Razz
First, I was joking about burning it. Free gas is free gas. But if you ever have an option, go with BP/Amoco.

some18kanal0n3 wrote:
The only difference is the additives the companies add

That was my first point, exactly. My second was the fuel system guarantee. Exon may have one, I'm not sure, but I know for a fact that BP does. If something goes wrong with your car because of gas, it could cost a LOT to fix. To me, it's worth paying an extra penny or two per gallon.
foamy3 wrote:
But better additives are better additives. Plus, BP gives you a fuel system guarantee. If your car messes up and a mechanic confirms that it's from bad gas, just send in your estimate and your BP receipt, and BP will reimburse you in full.

Trust me, I'm a Vehicle Refueling Assistance Technician. Wink

When you say 'reimbersue you in full,' are you stating the gas cost, or what you state above:
foamy3 wrote:

If something goes wrong with your car because of gas, it could cost a LOT to fix. To me, it's worth paying an extra penny or two per gallon.

We're getting way off topic, but I just wish to clarify for myself, and others Wink

BTW: Nice title 'Vehicle Refueling Assistance Technician' Laughing
BP will pay you back both the cost of the fuel, and your repair bill for the car.

And yes, 'gas pumper, guy' just didn't sound very official. Very Happy
good to know.

XD. Very funny. I take it you refill cars? Down here, we have to do it ourselves! Mad (I spilled gas on my pant leg once too, I don't even drive, mom said I should refill the car for her Rolling Eyes )

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours