Well, looks like Digg has unveiled its newest incarnation, complete with even more Web-2.0ness and an easier-to-read layout. Within seconds of the site coming back online, multiple sites have posted up articles on the new layour, most of them touting the positive aspects of the new design. I feel that it's nicely done, but it seems someone didn't beta-test it properly before making it public!

The Bug: Post a reply in a new story in Firefox. You get a nice, big, empty yellow box, while the actual content is squashed at the far right margin of the screen. This happened under Firefox + RedHat; not sure if it appears in other browsers.
Bug NOT replicated on FireFox Portable (windows) 1.5.1

I'll try it on 1.5 (64-bit) and 2.0 (32-bit) tonight on my Gentoo (x64) system and see if it still works fine
Kllrnohj: I discovered this is actually FF 1.0 that the bug appeared in, so it might be an FF issue. btw, the digg link:
http://www.digg.com/tech_news/The_New_Digg_Bugs_Included
New digg sucks. It was so nice, why did they have to change?!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours