My history teacher is a bitch. and excuse my language but she is.
We had to do a skit of an interview. and the person we were interviewing was a slave and she put us into groups and everything. And my group had three people for a two person skit. So the other two people in my group decided they would do the acting and i would help come up with questions. But on the day it was due she told us everyone in the group had to do some sort of acting. and then we got progress reports today and for that grade she gave me a zero quiz grade. It pissed me off. I would have had an A in that class to if it wasnt for that zero giving me a D.
My spanish teacher has given my class only one grade this quarter; why do teachers do that?! Do they want us to fail?!
My English teacher grades solely on whether he likes you or not and he only gives two grades per trimester: one at midterm and one at the end. First tri we wrote four essays, took a few tests, and did some other stuff. At midterm, the only entry on the assignment list said: "Midterm 98/100". With the program that our school uses, all the assignments are listed with the points you received for every class, except English cuz my teacher is a dickhead. At least he likes me. Confused
it wouldnt normally really bother me that much but it is a college course and if i dont get a c average than i can not receive the credits for it.
That sucks.
But at least you don't have my Spanish and Chemistry teachers...
Demon wrote:
That sucks.
But at least you don't have my Spanish and Chemistry teachers...
/me requests elaboration.
Lol, my keyboarding teacher officially hates me because I know more about computers then her, and actually reads though my entire typed up work and counts off 50% for one missed letter/punctuation mark. >.< I still maintain a 97% in there though.
You mean if you make two errors you get a zero for the assignment? Shock That's harsh...
How on earth could you get 97% when you only lose 50% at a time?
I started using microsoft word instead of the gay microtype program with a crapy spell checker. she says *well if you want to act like a smart alleck then you deserve to be treated accordingly*... then the next day she asks me how to fix her computer. little did she know I changed her autocorrect options in word to change the word 'the' to 'them' heheh... i was thinking... WHO HAS THE ERRORS NOW (bad word).... i have so much fun changing the autocorrect options on peoples computers. or switching the M and N keys...
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
little did she know I changed her autocorrect options in word to change the word 'the' to 'them' heheh... i was thinking... WHO HAS THE ERRORS NOW (bad word).... i have so much fun changing the autocorrect options on peoples computers. or switching the M and N keys...

So you are like what? 4 years old? give or take? Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:

So you are like what? 4 years old? give or take? Rolling Eyes
Laughing I had the same thought....
well we just got report cards and i got a D in history. the teacher did not give us any more grades since my first post. but on a more positive note at least my average was a C in her class and a B in cis providing me with 6 College credits. And i got a B all the way across the board in electronics.
I ended up getting all As and Bs except for Physics, in which I got a C. For comparison, 60% of the class gets C, and 20% gets D or F.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours