Can you make the world's worst web page?

I tried and failed: http://jpez.sobertillnoon.com/files/goats.html
no, I think I know of one that is worse. http://www.microsoft.com

lol Just Joking

That is an interesting page, would be hard to be worse than that.
Shock , no JPez, you might have succeeded, But I will have a go at it Razz
I'm afraid I contributed these phrases:
"CAN U TEHC ME HOW 2 HAXK? ZOMG"
"EYE LUV GOTES!"
"AOL R SO KEWL, I KEN SPEEK INTERNET NOE!"
wow it has almost everything to not do, you succeeded! well... maybe not fully, but still Shock

To add another nice lil touch gizoogle the entire text, then make some part in 1337 and add stuff like !!!11!!11!11shiftshiftoneone111exclimatisatiomark!1!1evelen1one!!1111/1/1 at the end of each sentence
thats absolutely terrible, but for some reason Im always slightly suspicious of unknown links related to goats especially in relation to words like terrible, disgusting, awful, etc
OMG the song is incredibly annoying Rolling Eyes Let me guess, that was on Barney, right?
Wrong, Lazy Town (a YTMND fad).
yeah, I googled the first few lyrics and that turned up Razz
elfprince13 wrote:
thats absolutely terrible, but for some reason Im always slightly suspicious of unknown links related to goats especially in relation to words like terrible, disgusting, awful, etc
Heh, I had the same reaction when JPez first PMed me that link.
Come on guys, I have just a wee bit too much integrity to spam you with goatse. Rolling Eyes
Very Happy You? Integrity? Hahahah .... oh wait, you were serious. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours