Apparently a tanker truck hit a gas line just a couple minutes ago; my little brother noticed two helicopters over our house, so we turned on the news and saw that the gas line that was hit was literally within view of my backyard Shock
A tanker truck hit a gas line? How in the world do you manage that? It's not like they put gas lines aboveground anywhere, unless it's a major pipeline...
LOL

Why is it you like to cause so much destruction? Razz We all know it is your fault... Very Happy
Yeah, all these bad things happen to you (we know that you really pushed those poor kids into the street Evil or Very Mad )
Quote:
It's not like they put gas lines aboveground anywhere, unless it's a major pipeline...

It's a major pipeline (I'm surprised no evacuations have been called yet)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:
It's not like they put gas lines aboveground anywhere, unless it's a major pipeline...

(/me hears a vague *boom* from Ult Dev'r's direction...)
If that pipe were to explode, it could very well damage my house ph43r
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:

Just because they haven't called evac yet doesn't mean that it might not be a bad idea to voluntarily leave the area for the duration.
Google News has nothing about this yet...
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=gas+line+tanker&btnG=Search+News
yeah, that could be an issue if something goes wrong (if a gas line like that got hit here, I would get out of there (and walk there too).
It's dangerous being a fuel transfer engineer, sometimes... Rolling Eyes

I should film a documentary of my life as a Vehicle Refueling Assistance Technician.
yeah, I take a risk every time I try to fuel my vehicle up.

btw, don't you think it will be nice when you break that 1000 post mark so you can change your usertitle?
Why? I love my title! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours