Well, it asked 'what shell do I use.' One of my friends put 'turtle?,' I didn't want to take is idea, so I just put 'DCS6.' XD.

Take a look:
My dART Page...

Yeah.... random, no one cares, but I just had to say something! XD
Very Happy Thanks for that. I really should get a dArt page to put all my random graphics work on at some point.
Yup, anytime mate.
Get a dART page, I can have someone else to comment on! (and Fav) =P

BTW: How many people do you think will know what I mean? Laughing Laughing
Make a Favorite? I'd guess close to 100% of the non-bot visitors to this site would understand the concept... Razz
Quote:
BTW: How many people do you think will know what I mean?

Somebody's forgotten what type of forum they're posting on...Rolling Eyes
....hence my response about "100%".
...hence my previous response.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
...hence my previous response.
Shock But I had already made that point.
good for you.
Oi... Rolling Eyes Like I said... random, no one cares... Oh, I forgot pointless =/ XD We've gotten wayyy of topic I believe....
!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad LIKE WOW! XD one Person knows what I mean! I'll see if you guys know who he is =P (check link above). Kerm... quit procrastinating. Though, I have other reasons why I signed up, I wanted feed back on my stuff. XD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours