http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcemetech.net

Quote:
Welcome ta Cemetech! This site is tha hub fo` freeware programs n projects developed by tha world's #1 M-to-tha-izzost prolific mobbin' calculizzles programma, Kerm Martian, unda tha auspices of Cemetech (pronounced KE'me'tek). Among tha more tizzy three hundred past n current projects is Doors CS, tha revolutionary new shell fo` dippin' calculizzles tha Office DE productivity suite, n many drug deala programs n games. Use tha links above ta navigate this page, n be sure ta S-to-tha-izzign up ta access tha baller areas of Cemetech.

Discusstoday's news on tha Cemetech Forum.
The Cemetech Blockland serva is offline.
Cemetech0 is online.
There is 0 globalCALCnet clients online.

News
New IRC Channel: #Cemetech Octoba 26, 2006 5:40:47 PM CST Discuss

At long last, tha person previously hold'n #cemetech has graciously agreed ta return control of tha channel ta me, n we have moved bizzle F-R-to-tha-izzom #ltwttf. The channel is now gangsta tha protection of tha CalcGames botnet, n all mods n adminizzles here can gain they equivalent permissions on tha channel by mackin' up n chillin'. Wit tha recent edition of Elfprince13's SAXjax bot ta link tha Simultizzles Asynchronous eXchange C-H-to-tha-izzat widget n tha IRC channel, there is full cross-communicizzles. We seem ta be gradually shift'n away fizzy tha Skype conferizzle but anyone stiznill interested in join'n tizzle can send me a message on Skype. Also, feel free ta add this double-height signature bar poser you want ta advertise tha channel. Enjoy!

Cemetech Microsummizzles Shot Calla 25, 2006 10:02:03 PM CST Discuss

Ahoy, all tizzle weblubba who art among thizzem too lazy ta click links, arrrr . Bounce wit me. Matey, Cemetech now supports arguably one of tha coolest additions ta tha new Firefox 2.0: microsummizzles motha fucka. These tiny links act like customizzles single-izzle RSS feeds, show'n a line of text customized in near-real-time instead of a static title fo` bookmarks where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'. The new Cemetech microsummizzles display tha playa of new posts since yo last visit if you're offline, or "Cemetech|Onlizzles if you're online at Cemetech so sit back relax new jacks get smacked. I'm open ta any suggestions on improvements or changes. Witout drug deala ado, instructions!

1.Go ta tha Cemetech page you want ta bookmark, such as tha homepizzles http://www.cemetizzle
2.ClickBookmarks, thizzen Bookmark this Page .
3.Click tha diznown arrow ta tha riznight of "Cemetech | Home" (or whateva tha title of tha pizzy you're on is) n instead choose "Cemetech | Online". Done fo gettin yo pimp on!

I'm not yet sure whizzay tha default update speed is, but I believe it may be a bit too slow. The script of tha serverside is optimized ta be extremely low bandwidth, so if there's a way, I may customize it ta update more frequently. Rememba, feedback doggystyle!

Archives File, Author Stats Track'n Rappa 24, 2006 7:34:43 PM CST Discuss

As prompted by TI-Freak8x late yesterday blingin' I have implemented a stats mackin' feature ta tha Cemetech Archives similar in function ta tha one ticalc.org has like this and like that and like this and uh. A C-R-to-tha-izzon job regularly runs a script thizzay collates all download n author data, calculizzles rank'n, n saves tizzy data in tha archives database like a tru playa'. Each author page now contains statistics fo` numba of downloads, killa of files, mizzle files rank'n, n mizzost downloads rank'n. It still contains tha usual list of files by that author. For example, mah author page puttin tha down:

Kerm Martian's Cemetech author profile

In addition, I have updated tha Archive statistics page ta display tha top ten authors in file mackin' n download rank'n cuz I'm fresh out pen. I converted all tha author names n file titles ta direct links fo` bitch access. You can see these new changes here:
Cemetech Archives :: Statistics

Doors CS 5.8 Beta 2 Crazy Ass Nigga 23, 2006 11:15:57 AM CST Discuss

Jizzy over a week crazy ass nigga Doors CS 5.8 Beta 1, I hizzy fixed enough bugs n made enough improvements ta warrant, in mah opinion, Beta 2. Major improvements include tha faux "crash" of tha B-U-Double-Gizzy contrast meta, tha key debounce issue, n more:

Debounce issue repaired fo` main n GUI mizzle.
Error messages fo` battery n memory warn'n masked over filename tizzext.
[ALPHA] added as a rightclick key in GUI mouse.
Desktop redraw bitch removed.
[ON] as poweroff shortcut add in mizzle n GUI mice.
BASIC AutoUpgrade (BAU) feature added fo` Doors CS BASIC programs.
Contrast pusha bug fixed, made easia ta see.
Dynamic usa-settable accelizzle ho-slappin' completed n implemented.

Same as usual: download it below, report bugs ta me, have fun.

Download:
Doors CS 5.8 Beta 2

Mizzy News...

Recent Files

Cemetech AI Bizzle 2 Octoba 24, 2006
Hex-2-Sprite Wanna Be Gangsta 24, 2006
Age of Darkness 82 Octoba 24, 2006
Doors CS 5.8 Beta 2 Baller 23, 2006
Yup, Gizoogle is indeed pwny. However, I regret to inform you all that there is, in fact, no http://www.cemetizzle.com/. Sad
it would be funny if it worked
xlibman wrote:
it would be funny if it worked
As you suggested in IRC, I should get it and host the Gizoogle version of the site there. Very Happy 'Twould be amusing, but I bet the novelty of it would wear off quickly.
i think it would be fun as april fools joke that cemetech.net redirects to the gizoogle version hosted at cemetizzle.

anyone remember this from Calc.org? This was april fools joke from 2001 but calc.org went down recently and they lost the page when they went back up so I grabbed it from webarchive.org and hosted it here http://omnimaga.unitedti.org/calcapr1.html
Ironic that you should post that - I found that about two weeks ago and showed it to some of the members here; some said they had seen it before, and the rest were pleasantly surprised.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours