I understand that that's the 32 bit integer limit but I'm making a cookie clicker port, and it's difficult to make a proper clicker when it clocks out at about 4 billion, especially since the first major milestone (ascending) takes 1 trillion cookies. How would I go about making larger integers? Is there a library I can use that adds a new variable type that can go above 2^32-1, and if so how would I implement it? I can't imagine people spending too much time on TI-84 CE cookie clicker lol, so nothing too wild but maybe 2^64 would be good, 2^128 would be perfect but reaaallly stretching it I'd assume. Any help is appreciated!
You can use the uint64_t type.
Can I use a function to render that to the screen (like gfx_PrintUInt) or does that only work with int and unsigned int?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours