I Am Working on Making an Improved Version of BasicTH's SolitiCE program, so far I have renamed some Items in The Main Menu.

Changes to Be Made:

•Customizable Table
•Ability to Turn The End Animation on or Off
•Simple Card Option (Show only the Letter or Number)
•Themes for Front of Cards

Program:
http://ceme.tech/DL2449
These sounds like fun improvements! Did you contact BasicTH to make sure they license the program for modification and re-distribution? I don't see a license in the original zip file.
I love this game, but make sure to get permissions.
Calculatordream wrote:

How? Can you Message People on Cemetech?

Also Cesium, Artiface, & CEashell think this is a IT-Basic Program but it is Written in C.
PaulGamerBoy360 wrote:
Calculatordream wrote:

How? Can you Message People on Cemetech?

Also Cesium, Artiface, & CEashell think this is a IT-Basic Program but it is Written in C.
You can, but there's also an email address in the README.
Well, I've got An issue Both The Emulator & My Calculator are Interpreting the Program as TI-Basic, but it is written in C/ASM. (Meaning that The Download I Linked to Won't Work). Does anyone know how to fix this?
I have to say, I was very surprised to receive an e-mail about a project I did so long ago, but also delighted to see that it is apparently still reaching people. Smile

You have my full permission to do anything you want with the source code. Have fun!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours