Never got around to releasing pictures from this one. Elfprince and I made it; I believe rivereye was also helping at some point:

The calc in progress:

Gobbing the buttons:

Finito!

Click any pic for a larger view
hawt
now we need to make the ultimate calc :p
elfprince13 wrote:
now we need to make the ultimate calc :p
Very Happy Wouldn't be that hard, provided that someone still has this gob somewhere...
dude, Im a packrat. tell ya what, give me all the old/unfinished TBM maps you have and Ill give ya the iGob Wink

[edit]
Arctica
PEarth
Omega
Misoris

and any others would be nice....
elfprince13 wrote:
dude, Im a packrat. tell ya what, give me all the old/unfinished TBM maps you have and Ill give ya the iGob Wink

[edit]
Arctica
PEarth
Omega
Misoris

I'd love to, except for the one tiny matter that I still don't have my computer. Crying
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

[edit]
Arctica
PEarth
Omega
Misoris

I'd love to, except for the one tiny matter that I still don't have my computer. Crying

you could always sneak in and remove your harddrive Wink they wouldn't know to look inside
Trust me, they know enough to notice that. Anyway, since the last fiasco, I'm sure they hid it much better, to my detriment. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Trust me, they know enough to notice that. Anyway, since the last fiasco, I'm sure they hid it much better, to my detriment. Sad

WTF, have they said anything about when you get it back? and I thought tablets had the mini hard drive inside the case....
WTF, no, and it's just a regular laptop with a swively screen. If we must continue, let's switch to 1337.
I think I saw that "in person" once... That was before I knew how to iGob, though...
Make the buttons pushable =P Just Joking lol then make it able to do math. heheh... OOO make a smaller version and turn it into a vehicle. instead of a flying carpet, a flying TI-83!
/me sighs @ PseudoProgrammer... Wink
argh. why do people hate my hopefulness. lol i think a flying calculator would be a nice addition... along with a UFO of some sort. like the disk kind. with a laser that shot downwards... ok ill stop suggesting things now...
Someone actually made a pretty sweet UFO vehicle at some point. Dunno what ever happened with it though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours