Should I get a refund for my Cemetech account?
Yes
 20%  [ 2 ]
Yes, and the 2K of ram compensating you for your lost time
 80%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

This made me think the site was broken for 4 years.
4. entire. years.
Do you know how much I could have done in 4 years if i knew how to properly use Sourcecoder/jsTified cross-compatibility? Why, I'm sure I could have created all manner of amazing programs! I might have a job at google if it wasn't for this sad oversight. I might have beat OpenAI to the punch on my trusty 83+! I could be a bajillionare! A true senior developer! I could've built a time machine and created Winux before Torvalds was even born!
I am heavily disappointed in this clear oversight on the part of the developers of this website. I am requesting a refund for my Cemetech subscription, and 2K of ram as compensation.
Truly a sad day for this wonderful website.
(seriously though, a reminder that UI design is really important)
Don't be greedy. 640K of RAM ought to be enough for everybody.
clevor wrote:
Don't be greedy. 640K of RAM ought to be enough for everybody.

Yes, but every time i went "if this doesnt work, goto somewhere else (end)", i lost ram.
I'd like to be compensated for that button's label jumping me elsewhere out of an "if"
How about a refund and a grape soda instead?
if jsTified had 84 ce support, I'd use it more, but instead I'm ashamed to admit I use ti connect's built in editor
Calculatordream wrote:
if jsTified had 84 ce support, I'd use it more, but instead I'm ashamed to admit I use ti connect's built in editor

You guys write TI-Basic? (I have not even tried, keep up the great work Smile)
Calculatordream wrote:
if jsTified had 84 ce support, I'd use it more

Please Please Please! I want this too, even if it just runs WebCEmu!
I like pineapple pizza.

more seriously, I know SC since 2005 so I didn't first get used to that jsTIfied page, since jsTIfied came much later.

Also CEmu intégration into Cemetech would be nice, like TI-Planet Project Builder.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
I like pineapple pizza.

more seriously, I know SC since 2005 so I didn't first get used to that jsTIfied page, since jsTIfied came much later.

Also CEmu intégration into Cemetech would be nice, like TI-Planet Project Builder.

Would love a web compiler for the C Toolchain.
That's what the Project Builder (PB) has, and so does SourceCoder.

The PB also has WebCEmu built-in however.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours