So as I posted earlier, I just got a ti 89 titanium and I immediately ran into some problems. Zeroko was a big help and I got Kerno on her advice, and it works fine. But I quickly ran into the problem that several games when run, would give me the black bar of death and errors like line 1111 emulation error. I got preos to see whether that would run the programs and I successfully installed it, but it just exited out of the file explorer when I ran the game.

Then I tried integrated desktop, but that too gave me errors and the black screen of death whenever I tried to install it. The same thing happened with TICT. Some games work just fine but others don't and ID and TICT won't install.

If anyone has any tips about these problems, please share.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours