» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
rivereye wrote:
just as a heads up, I will not be able to grade these until I get my new calc, or my old one gets fixed.
How about I do oncalc, and you do emulator then?
How many people are sure that they are entering?
eh i might enter. i really should get started then....
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
just as a heads up, I will not be able to grade these until I get my new calc, or my old one gets fixed.
How about I do oncalc, and you do emulator then?

Desktop is down, and lappy can't really handle the emulator.
Harq wrote:
How many people are sure that they are entering?
It sounds like it might be at least 5. Pseudo: 3 days, dude! Tic toc...
I noticed the contest on december 26th.

tic toc... Sad
Fallen Ghost wrote:
I noticed the contest on december 26th.

tic toc... Sad
Better get moving on your entry then... Very Happy Seriously though, I need to publicize future contests more.
I have sent in my entry Very Happy
really cool. Remember, less than 48 hours to go.
Here we go, into the final 24 hours! Make sure you have:

>calculator files
>readme.txt

in a zip file, and send it to contest@thisdomain.net by midnight EST. (11 CST, 10 MST, 9 PST).
i really should get started...

EDIT: @Kerm : well, ill start it tonight, sleep, go to church, work on for 5 hours, finish, turn in, take last place, be happy. lol
Uhhh, tic toc still, dude, you have 23.75 hours to go...
Laughing I am so glad I finished mine, because last time I was up at my grandparents (where I am now) the internet was not working, so I might have been unable to enter Neutral
Kerm, all of our last contests were due by CST (due to the fact that the server is in the CST zone). If you wish to go with that, all is good though.
well sadly i will not be able to finish. something came up (girlwise) so I couldnt finish. but im happy none the less (cute smart athletic XD)
awwww =\

I vote that we let him finish his entry if he turns it in promptly tomorrow by 10:00 Wink
you could say that, but the rules are the rules (and it is beyond 10 now).
yeah i had to go to a church activity from 7PM to 9AM so I couldnt have finished either. I an just woke up because it was an all nighter =P ill finish it ASAP just to see how it would have compared to you guy's programs...

EDIT: I think I could have finished by 11 if I didnt go to the church new years eve party but said girl was there. Very Happy . I would really like it if I could still enter but get a little (DQ'ed) in parenthesis. Just wanna see how my game would score amongst you guys.
actually, I was planning on a late season contest entries, where I grade your entries, and then you can see where you lie in there. Even if you dominate the contest, results will not change, but you know where that program rates. I will set this up actually.
eh. I dun really plan on dominating. This is really my first attempt delving into 3D. I just want to see where I would stand... Its not like I was using extra days to tweak it that extra bit... I started it on the 31st. lol

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours