Hello, i early posted issue what i haven't python and problem has been solved, thanks. Now i goed to CERMASATR and have this "TI-83PCE Boot 5.6.1.6" and many "F"on 2 last lines in program, all is OK, just ask is this normal
ADDED: May be in France TI-84 Plus CE has name TI-83 Premium CE?

It's just a minor bug (or maybe unhandled case, I don't remember) that it shows 83 instead of 84 in there, nothing to worry about, but we know about it, it'll be fixed eventually...

Python still works fine on your calc right?
Adriweb wrote:
It's just a minor bug (or maybe unhandled case, I don't remember) that it shows 83 instead of 84 in there, nothing to worry about, but we know about it, it'll be fixed eventually...

Python still works fine on your calc right?

okay man, here is new problem, memory error , Y1=Y1 , cant reaet calculator and can only turn off , turn on i can resetting ram using button on back of calculator , give me some time i give fotos
Seems like you should create a new topic for this problem specifically. Anyway, you can press and hold the reset button on the back for like 3-4 seconds, it will reset the RAM if you're otherwise stuck for some reason. (Archive/backup your stuff in ram if need be)
Adriweb wrote:
Seems like you should create a new topic for this problem specifically. Anyway, you can press and hold the reset button on the back for like 3-4 seconds, it will reset the RAM if you're otherwise stuck for some reason. (Archive/backup your stuff in ram if need be)
OH MAN , THANK YOU , SORRY ahah Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours