When calc.org was looking like it was going down for awile, me and Hiryu decided that we were going to merge both of our sites into one large site, and merge our development officially into one programming group instead of two separate groups like we have done in the past.

Since then, calc.org went down as well as both of our sites disappeared, (I should say technically disappeared. I guess they talk about water guns now, which ironicially is something else I used to be interested in) but after month's of being off the net, we're back with our new site and our new domain name.

The new site can be found at http://www.bluecrimson.com At this point it's still a work in progress, but I think it's relatively stable enough to allow people to register and post on the site, since this time instead of using static pages, we decided to go with a more dynamic portal approach so we and update more frequently and have better community interaction.

The old sites are going to be archived, and the new site will eventually take over for them as we slowly get up to speed, fix forum bugs and get the site looking the way we want it to look.

At this point in time, I'm looking for more members to stress test the board so we can work out issues with the new forum we're using as our main site. In particular, login issues, posting issues and the chat room system need extensive testing and debugging.
Dan pointed me to the topic on Omnimaga, so I already explored and register. Glad that you've stuck with the community for so long and are continuing as active members.
I try my best Smile

of course, right now I don't have much internet access at night, so I won't be watching Bluecrimson as much as I should, but that should change soon. Eventually more stuff will be posted on the site as I think of them, orget time to actually add stuff to it.
nice to see a new site up and running.

Also, your request for the TI-Graphing Calculator Webring has been approved.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours