http://rancidmoose.unitedti.org/ticalcie7.html
/me clicked the button and nothing happened. Do I have to be using FF2 for it to work?
.... IE7

Rolling Eyes
Harq wrote:
.... IE7

Rolling Eyes
*sigh* This is why I shouldn't read and answer posts while I'm trying to uncover rogue machines on my school's network.
Wow. It's so beautiful. Oh wait. I dont use IE7... I forgot that it crashes everytime i try to start it... (I kid you not)

Of course, I'm not sure why i'd try to start it, now that I've got the necessary plugins to watch windows media crap in firefox. so yah.
lol, I dont use IE7 either, but some people do, included a lot of ticalc people so I figured Id do this for them.
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5, I dont use IE7 either, but some people do, included a lot of ticalc people so I figured Id do this for them.
You (or I) should also make an FF2 search plugin for ticalc.org.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5, I dont use IE7 either, but some people do, included a lot of ticalc people so I figured Id do this for them.
You (or I) should also make an FF2 search plugin for ticalc.org.

You mean the regular FF one won't work?
I was unaware that anyone had made a regular FF ticalc.org search bar. It would work for FF2.
KermMartian wrote:
I was unaware that anyone had made a regular FF ticalc.org search bar. It would work for FF2.

ticalc.org made one for themselves, Ill try to hit up Opera and Safari though.
ok, do you have a link to download that?
http://www.ticalc.org/search/
If only when I downloaded IE7 and upgraded from the IE7 beta i had a while ago it didnt installed IE6... I wonder if this could be made for Opera?
xlibman wrote:
If only when I downloaded IE7 and upgraded from the IE7 beta i had a while ago it didnt installed IE6... I wonder if this could be made for Opera?

right click the main text box for any search engine/tool and select Create Search
That is one of the incredibly useful things that Opera has. Heck, I even have a Cemetech search bar Wink
Harq wrote:
That is one of the incredibly useful things that Opera has. Heck, I even have a Cemetech search bar Wink

lol, I has Revsoft, UTI, Cemetech, Omnimaga, Ticalc.org, Mix-Networks, MaxCoderz, and I had blockworld till it died.
Touche

I put Cemetech search, Google search, and Dictionary.com search all on the bar. Thats pretty much all I need Good Idea
Harq wrote:
Touche

I put Cemetech search, Google search, and Dictionary.com search all on the bar. Thats pretty much all I need Good Idea
Eeeexcellent. I keep meaning to make a Cemetech search widget for Firefox, but I never seem to get around to it. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours