Did anyone see this episode last night? Sword of a 1000 Truths...Laughing
/me will stay away from this topic... Evil or Very Mad
I stopped watching southpark... it has turned into one of the worst shows ever imo... Used to be cool/funny...
Quote:
/me will stay away from this topic...

/you shouldn't be posting in this topic then ph43r

Postcount++
/me will stay away from this topic as well. South Park can get a bit on the risque' side. (where's an e' when I need it?)
KermMartian wrote:
/me will stay away from this topic as well. South Park can get a bit on the risque' side. (where's an e' when I need it?)

Alt+0233 (é) works well for me, but also & eacute; in HTML. And the heiss-mark (I thnk it is called that) from German (I use it for beta) (ß) is Alt+0223. These are ingrained into my memory from typing out Pokémon formally and the string of betas of my ealier projects.
They're going to show the episode again tonight @ 10 p.m. EST. I urge all to watch; this one's funny Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
They're going to show the episode again tonight @ 10 p.m. EST. I urge all to watch; this one's funny Very Happy

Sounds good. Comedy Central, right?
what channel?
Comedy Central (you should know what channel it's on in your area Razz)
"Gentlemen, this may very well lead to the end of the World... of Warcraft."

EDIT:10/10 for style, but minus several million for pronouncing the 'p' in pwn.
Confused The 'p' in pwn isn't silent...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Confused The 'p' in pwn isn't silent...

Its supposed to be pronounced the same as "own", as 'pwn' is just a typo of own, so the 'p' shouldn't be pronounced, but it does represent a letter that should be spoken....
www.purepwnage.com

Watch. Listen. Learn.

EDIT: Oh, btw, the first 3 episodes are kind of stupid. 4-12 are really funny, though.
I find that I pronounce it both ways. Sometimes "pawnage", sometimes "ownage", but almost always "own" instead of "pone".
foamy3 wrote:
www.purepwnage.com

Watch. Listen. Learn.

I have, they say it "ownage" - the 'p' still wouldn't be "silent", as it is representing the 'o' - not that they are the definitive source, however... Very Happy
Dude, everyone is talking about that episode at school, and was one of the only times I did not turn on South Park! I missed it! Laughing
So you missed it last night and the night before? Surprised
Sad Yes.

Maybe I can find it on the internet.
I saw this episode last night, and I loved it. Easily one of my favorite South Park episodes ever. My favorite line, "This player has gotten to a level we never thought possible. He's been playing for every hour of every day since we released the game last year. Clearly we're dealing with someone...with absolutely no life! Dun dun dun!" Laughing

I always thought pwn was pronounced "pawn." I'm such a n00b.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours