There is a small bug with rectangles: If the rectangle width is 320 pixels it won't show up, so the max width currently seems to be 319 pixels.
Yes, the issue occurs anytime Celtic thinks the width of a rectangle needs to be clipped, so basically anytime the starting x value plus the width is equal to or greater than 320. Celtic just ends up exiting early instead of drawing the rectangle by mistake. I've made a patch for this already and hopefully plan to release it soon along with some other optimizations I've made for Celtic
I know it's been a few months now since I made an update here, but version 1.0.1 of Celtic CE is now out! It's a relatively small update that mostly fixes a couple of bugs (like the one mentioned above) and adds stability to several commands (and I got it out just in time for the holidays Smile) As usual, you can download it from Cemetech (once it's approved), or if you can't wait, you can get it from Github. I hope you all enjoy the update and happy holidays, everyone! Very Happy
This library sounds absolutely amazing. When I get the time, I definitely want to see what cool things I can make with it!
Something I think that would be good for the documentation would just be a list/cheat sheet for what all the det( commands do in a short version, with the syntax, maybe a "see page XX for more details". Otherwise, got it downloaded and will be playing around with it when I can!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours