Calculatordream wrote:
Good ol Dr1ve. I used to play that on my calculator when I was younger.

You're thinking of DR0VE. DR1VE never released Which is part of why CSRacing exists
Correct. Good catch. There were only three cars and I always prioritized high speed.
Calculatordream wrote:
Correct. Good catch. There were only three cars and I always prioritized high speed.

Funny how the "meta" approach for CSRacing II is the opposite for DR0VE...I always found high acceleration cars to be the most broken when working on cars in CSRacing II due to the shorter average race length.

I gotta get some more of the long events in CSRacing III...
I'm happy to see this evolve continuously. I wonder if there could be weather/road pavement type effects that can affect various ways in different ways that it affects other cars (for example bigger vs smaller cars)? A Quebec road mode would also involve potholes that can slow cars down.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
I'm happy to see this evolve continuously. I wonder if there could be weather/road pavement type effects that can affect various ways in different ways that it affects other cars (for example bigger vs smaller cars)? A Quebec road mode would also involve potholes that can slow cars down.

Factors like rain and snow that affect traction are definitely possible. I don't know if random potholes would contribute much though Rolling Eyes

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours