i feel that there should be a new cemetech minecraft server that is accessible to all. using the power of [redacted by administrator] the server will be open to all. maybe it can be an smp, a creative server, or even a minigames server
this reads like spam...

There is already a Cemetech Minecraft SMP though, running on Paper, just so you know.
ti-calc_dude wrote:
i feel that there should be a new cemetech minecraft server that is accessible to all.

Based on feedback from members we're currently taking steps to make the MC Server more accessible but it'll still be limited to Java clients.

Quote:
maybe it can be an smp, a creative server, or even a minigames server

We've supported mini game endeavors from members in the past with great success. I'm willing to help foster ideas that help bring community to the server but we can't tell folks what that is. Both those ideas were started by members and after enough interest from the community did the MC admins actually help get it on the server.

Abba Caving is still a thing, we have a dedicated Abba world but it's less a contest and more of a resource world. Every once in a while a member will organize an Abba Caving mini game in coordination with the new Abba world or we'll work on an officially sanctioned event.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours