I am needing some people to play a fairly fun RPG, to test it out for me, and see if they can find any more bugs.

http://calcgames.org/cgi-bin/files/files.cgi?ID=506

I have killed multiple bugs in the game, all but one were just aesthetic adjusments, or list fixes.
platform, size? Other info would be nice.
It's for the 83+/SE/84+/SE (NOT TI-83), and it's about 42k (or at least the zip is, compressed. Once you uncompress and remove the readme, I'd guess around 30k, maybe).
Oops, sorry, I have been having a bad time with things, was distracted... Neutral

platform: 83+

It takes roughly 17k, after running, I think there was 7.5k of RAM left.
fix your readme:
Quote:
1. Send AOD2.8xg to your calculator. Access the memory by pressing [2nd] and [+]. Scroll down to '8:Group...' Then select 'Ungroup'. Select the file AOD2 and press [ENTER]. Then in the program manager, select the program AAOD2, press [ENTER] twice. Select 'NEW GAME' then begin playing!!

no AOD2.8xg in the zip file Wink
Oops, it is supposed to be AOD2V93.8xg... :/ Shall fix soon, though the rest of the files should be in there...
Ah, I thought it seemed a bit confusing, although I did figure that out eventually. Seems fun so far...
Aight, I will see about rewriting that part of the readme, and possibly a small walk through on where dungeons and what not are at.. Smile
Good idea. How about an ASCII map of some sort? Those are always neat,
Just thought I would post that I did make some updates to this game today, shaved off around 500 bytes of the game, rearranged how the window settings were set to.

And also decided to run through real quick and port this to the 73, 82, and 83. =] There is a good chance this will end up on the 86 at some point, but that will require more work to fix where the window stuff is at, so maybe later. I might even just leave the screen size the same from the smaller screen size, not sure yet.

So yeah, bouncing to this older stuff to kind of get a second wind going where programming is concerned, boost me up some and get these done rather quickly, then back to pokemon for a bit. ^_^
Looks Good So Far. Smile
oh hey! looks like my projects don't get completely ignored on here after all! =D

Oh yeah, started on the 73 port, got most of the first program done. Just kind of piddling with it, will hopefully have sufficient time to work on it soon.