Similar to Harq's make fun of Bush. Just post facts about him. (Must be true)
e.g.

He was in a demonic cult in high school

He passed a lot of classes with a "Gentleman's C-"

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."

They misunderestimated us."

"They have nuculur (yes, nuculur) weapons of mass destruction."

Many of his expressions are commonly found amongst monkeys

As well as his IQ (seriously!)

Oh, and a new quote:

"We will stay in Iraq as long as I am president."

Post any quotes or facts u have. I'll update later.
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO DOESN'T HATE BUSH?!
I don't hate him, but I don't like him. I think though that we could have done better in terms of a president.
With what we had available, this was the lesser of the two evils... :/
Hey Enishi, are you who I think you are? Evil or Very Mad
tsk
I find it odd that you're username is Enishi yet you have Kenshin as your avatar Confused

Quote:

yes
calc84maniac wrote:

no

and while I don't agree with everything he does, until the democrats are willing to run a strongly pro-life candidate Im gonna be pro-republican
Pro-life is fine, but I think that in some situations there should be exceptions.
Enishi wrote:
Pro-life is fine, but I think that in some situations there should be exceptions.

Then you aren't pro-life, you are pro-choice - there are only two sides here. You are either completely for, or completely against, you can't be partially for and partially against Razz
Enishi wrote:
tsk
Kindly attempt posts that have more meaning and content than a single word or emoticon. Also, welcome. Smile
Quote:
you can't be partially for and partially against

No arguments can be that clear cut...If a woman can't have an abortion, even if her baby threatens her own life, how can someone be fully for pro-life?
calc84maniac wrote:

Sorry, I got kinda carried away...
Kllrnohj wrote:
Enishi wrote:

Then you aren't pro-life, you are pro-choice - there are only two sides here. You are either completely for, or completely against, you can't be partially for and partially against Razz

No, there is almost always a gray area on an issue. That's where I stand. Yes, you must be responsible for your actions, but in the cases of abuse, rape, incest and such, the woman should be able to abort the baby. After all, it's not her fault that she's pregnant, so don't make her carry the punishment.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours