Zachs06 wrote:
ok, theres another side of the durial 'hack' story

In World 111 (Australia)
On 06/06/06 (666 sign of the devil)
When "Cursed_You" was the first to reached level 99 construction in RuneScape 2, he threw a big house party, during that house party a bug was discovered, you go into his dungeon, attack someone, and teleport out, after doing so you are able to attack ANY player ANYWHERE in RuneScape, for example you could be standing in Falador and see a level 3 skiller with a P-Hat and kill them and take their P-Hat... Complete chaos.

A level 115 called Durial321 went around abusing this glitch and making billions in items from the people he killed. He used ancient Magicks casting Ice Barrage and using his Whip to slaughter everyone! He made comments about not caring is he got banned, he will go into RuneScape history as one of the most famous people.

And yes he will! Wethar Infamous or Famous, thats awsome Very Happy

Btw, did Cursed You take apart in this? is that why he is banned? I knew he was the owner of the house and that he 'helped' in the plan, from what I heard, but I did'nt hear anything about him killing anyone.
Interesting. Now we know the whole story, then. I saw on Youtube that the Durial321 guy is supposedly back.
does anyone have his e-mail?
Doesn't RuneScape have a member database of some sort with ways to contact members?
I think they do.

@netham: I think by now, RS would have fixed that bug by now, or know how to detect and prevent it from being run.
rivereye wrote:
I think they do.

@netham: I think by now, RS would have fixed that bug by now, or know how to detect and prevent it from being run.
I would certainly hope so. If not, they'd be terrible examples of programmers. Razz
it would. Runescape is always being updated (new features, bug fixes, that kind of stuff (I should pop in there and play with my yo-yo)).
Laughing did'nt know you played rivereye, whats your rs-sn?. I have'nt played for a long time. I am a member though, I stay a member cause my cusin plays it all the time.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours