Is it possible? Cause I am quite sure that many are getting sick and tired of Mark Madness fucking there BL times up. There is nothing worse then a 13 year old destined to fuck the playing of a game up. Then endless verbal and sexual harrasment needs to come to an end. His way of telling ppl to stfu, is telling them that he is jacking with them. I dont care what I have to do, but I WANT HIM GONE! He ruins the game of BL and his soul purpose is to get banned. Grant him his wish. He was banned from RTB, and now has been wanting me to block him on all the messangers I had, I have done so because I am sick of his pervertedness. Please at least remove him from the #tbmirc, I enjoy talking to other TBM'ers and dont want to have to disable the IRC everytime I see that he has joined. He also needs to get his facts straight. What he brought up today, was that I stole content to make the website I recently made for a friend. WRONG. I used a system called PostNuke, nothing that I used is stolen. He talks about all this shit like he knows everything he has now accused me of doing false things, and I have had enough. I dont care how you do it, but I do not want to remember him again, if that means leaving Mix-Networks, and Blockland, then so be it. If it means, I have to isolate myself from every place he can get in contact with then so be it. I will leave Cemetech, leave Programming, and leave Blockland gladly if thats what it takes. I cant put up with him anymore.

If just asking to get him banned like this does'nt work, then I will start a petition or something, but I want him gone, and so do alot of other people.

Mind my language.
Mark is incredibly annoying Sad

You should atleast ban him from your server, but I am not sure about the irc server...
I have banned him from my server, and my messangers. Though I would like to talk to people when I play blockland, not be harrased by him through the IRC. At least ban him from the IRC page on the TBM website or something. I cant take it anymore, theres nothing worse then not wanting to play a game you love, because its going to piss you off everytime you get on.
yes, get his a out of the TBM scene, we don't need people like him.
He is also known as Polkamon on Mix-Networks. I have had some encounters with him there too. He just a bitch, and I dont think there are many that like him. The only server hes been on is my server, when we was'nt suck a dick. But, hes still on the IRC, and I dont want him there ethar. I would rather him only on Mix-Networks or something, I cannot stand an let him be such an asshole.

If you wish to get Mark off the BL or something close, please post below.

EDIT:
Zachs06 wrote:
wats the URL for the petition??
i'd sign almost anything to get mark of the forums, servers, Irc, INTERNET, yadda yadda, etc
i would sign ANYTHING to get that guy off of the irc
I say ban himz
I think we all are in that boat (btw, welcome to Cemetech).
Ban him (someone make a list)
He can be IPbanned from the IRC servers, but there's no such thing as a global ban within TBM itself. We the staff have been opposed to such an idea due to all the possibilities for abuse, but we can issue a general ban-on-site bulletin. I too have had bad experiences with him.
That would help trumendously! If he gets banned from the bulletin and the IRC that would make everything so much better.
K, let me talk to some of the staff and get the Chanserv on it.
I have played the game 3 times and each time I ran into him. He is a a.
Yup, he's one of a few users who have played the game for months or years, but still insist on acting n00bish.
He is the only reason I havn't played more.
he can be fine some times and total jerkwad others...
FLAME WAR!

0x5, heres a gif and a vid of our last encounter. Not a real big flame war, but wtf, eh?

You may want to reload the image when you first look at it to see all of it

Vid2 (A vid of after I shut the IRC down [also funny])

(there is also ConversWithMark2.avi, but thats about 1.35GB, you can dload if you absolutely want to, 0x5.\
Bah and humbug at him. I know that nearly everyone else has had problems with him as well.
So how long yo uthink it will be 'till hes gone? *anticipation*
he was bugging my server, so I jumpeed channels, then he came with, then I took I decided to fire up my bot, create another channel, put my server in there, then make the channel +i.
An easy way to do it with out detection, is to disable the IRC, and then change it to something that might be able to blend in the others on the channel list Wink

Though #tbmirc is most popular, and because he is in it 90% of the time, no-one is in that IRC anymore. I am not sure I like that fact, I would like to be able to talk to everyone playing on BL, except those who want there own channel, with out disruptions and harassment.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours